Media UFC Flyweight Casey O'Neil challenge male troll to spar

HAHAHAHAh. I thought you would agree that it's a great chance to court Casey.

You sir, are a bad man.
Its an amazing opportunity.

Put it this way - homie has a much better chance of banging than we do at this stage.

Either way he goes home smelling of her sweat whilst feeling tired and shameful.

<{yearp}>

Last edited:
Casey O neill, Ariane Lipski, Angela Lee, PVZ, you girls don't know how to fight.

We might add Anita Bekus to this list :D

anitka.jpeg

5uf1ar8sgtn71.jpg

62324568_2432100970187825_1890108664795103232_n.jpg

And of course Macedo, Babeita, Loureda, etc. :p

"I love that he called out a woman super brave" hahaha. Some people here were saying it would be funny if it backfired on her, and though it might be a little amusing, it would look terrible for society.

Women have already won the "equal rights" war, as they definitely have "privilege" here in America. So it wouldn't go over well. (I had a female cousin tell the cops I hit her and she used an old bruise for "evidence" but in reality, I just dumped apple juice on her after a dispute. And I got put in handcuffs)

I can respect that Casey offered to give an unknown dude a fair fight, but that guy would not live a safe life if he got the best of her. In fact, I'd be surprised if he left Xtreme Couture in healthy condition. 'Cause it kinda seems like Chris Curtis would mess him up if she didn't.

Last edited:
I can respect that Casey offered to give an unknown dude a fair fight, but that guy would not live a safe life if he got the best of her. In fact, I'd be surprised if he left Xtreme Couture in healthy condition. 'Cause it kinda seems like Chris Curtis would mess him up if she didn't.

This. What's to say the guy doesn't get jumped by all the white knights if things don't go Casey's way?

Is this Flirting or Fighting?

Its an amazing opportunity.

Put it this way - homie has a much better chance of banging than we do at this stage.

Either way he goes home smelling of her sweat whilst feeling tired and shameful.
We should do a sherdog tournament and the winner gets to spar her.
If I win I shoot for a double leg instantly , be prepared, I want to enjoy what I earned.
If she shoots, it will have to be triple leg though

Edit : OK I'm feeling shameful now

This is where the guy should pay a hired gun that can wrestle to take Casey up on her offer.

Back