Rumored UFC Filling Up Cards w Cab Drivers

Geoff Neal is a waitress. This is not something new. The UFC "is not a career. It is an opportunity," so it makes sense for UFC fighters to have careers/jobs on the side.

Thought Teeds was fighting Duckhouse,

These times must actually be the best times for a rookie up and comer trying to make it pro into Mma. The ufc is probably calling up fighters left and right. Shane fazen’s teammate just made his ufc debut as a late replacement last week

Who the fuck is porker potter lmao
cfb0ea29615ba2ff7e0f0684c623a189df-12-spider-ham.rsquare.w700.jpg

I’m not the one with a random girls ass that you’ve never met as my PFP
Sorry the female body offends you and you have fantasies about smoking dudes all day. Its 2020 you be you man just whatever you do wash your hands.

Reactions: lsa
Guys who normally would have never gotten a fight are getting an opportunity based on the circumstances. A guy like Porter would normally have pretty close to zero chance to make it onto the UFC roster.

The UFC have brought in a barista (Patrick Cummins) and matched him up against Daniel Cormier, so bringing in cab drivers is a step up in quality, in my opinion. ;)

Yeah they're getting desperate, can you believe they have a fire fighter headlining their next PPV?

Props to anyone who would drive a cab these days.

I can't comprehend why the UFC even signed these 2 guys. As thin as heavyweight is, these 2 guys have to be a level below even the worst UFC heavyweights.

Peaker Porker has GOAT status written all over him yall gonna look stupid

Back