UFC fighters wit FTW tattooed?

AdioSWE

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Which fighters have FTW tattooed anywhere? I know about Gus, but who else? Was talking about this with some friends on facebook.

What is ftw and why would anyone have it tattooed on them?

Fear The Wolverine.
Feed the Walrus.
Fight Teenage Wimps.
Faceplant The Wall.

What is ftw and why would anyone have it tattooed on them?

it means 'Fuck the World' , i got it on my ankle, but i'm just a irresponsible Teenager thats hate everything except drugs n mma

Fuck The White?

what did Dana do to them?

it means 'Fuck the World' , i got it on my ankle, but i'm just a irresponsible Teenager thats hate everything except drugs n mma

First time I ever saw FTW that's what I thought it meant. For like a year until I found out what it really means, it was an enlightening experience. I still think fuck the world sounds cooler :cool:

Even within the UFC, where people get punched and kicked in the head for a living, there aren't too many with decision-making skiills poor enough to get an FTW tattoo.

First time I ever saw FTW that's what I thought it meant. For like a year until I found out what it really means, it was an enlightening experience. I still think fuck the world sounds cooler :cool:

yep, it really means
"for the win", as in gamer slang after completing a level or defeating an opponent

For the Win > Fuck the World

ftw meant fuck the world before it meant for the win. Although now for the win is the more accepted acronym

Back