UFC Fighters Blasted for Calling Out Mayweather

...Bryce Mitchell threw his hat in the ring...
Despite not even being ranked inside the featherweight division’s top 15 entering the bout against Matt Sayles, Mitchell thinks he’s worthy of a fight against
arguably the best boxer of the past 20 years (Mayweather)
“I don’t know if I want to do it now and I haven’t really thought about it,” he said. “I just woke up and I actually got my first day of good sleep. I’ll tell you who. I’ve never called anyone out in my career (but) there is one person I’m going to call out real quick and that’s Floyd Mayweather.

<FookIsThatGuy> RIP calling out Floyd Mayweather

I got bit of a closet racists vibe from Mitchell

Bryce_Mitchell.jpg

Floyd collecting rent free money inside deez boys heads

Stay in your lane mma fighters.

Most of yall muh fuckas can barely throw a respectable jab and yall wanna call out Floyd?

STAHP
its fucking embarrassing. These media members who ask these fighters about Floyd are pieces of shit as well.

Why would Floyd fight a threat? He won't box Jorge because Jorge knows how to box, he will box Khabib for bigger money in Saudi Arabia or Dubai.

Noboby is going to pay to watch someone with no boxing training whatsoever fight mayweather in a boxing match.....

Furthermore, Khabib has a legitimate belt he should defend.....

Jorge is a b belt-free celebrity of the sport.....which gives him the freedom to fight in another sport without holding up a division....he has better media skills and Will make for a better build-up and intrigue.....

The reason McGregor vs mayweather was big was because McGregor McGregor was a striker.....nobody wants to see a wrestler fight a boxer in boxing.....

Masvidal is the right man for this fight

Noboby is going to pay to watch someone with no boxing training whatsoever fight mayweather in a boxing match.....

Furthermore, Khabib has a legitimate belt he should defend.....

Jorge is a b belt-free celebrity of the sport.....which gives him the freedom to fight in another sport without holding up a division....he has better media skills and Will make for a better build-up and intrigue.....

The reason McGregor vs mayweather was big was because McGregor McGregor was a striker.....nobody wants to see a wrestler fight a boxer in boxing.....

Masvidal is the right man for this fight

MasVidal is too risky

Also Khabib is a huge name in Russia, and middle east, Floyd has been traveling over seas and in Russia and Dubai and Arabia and those oil sheiks got billions to spare.

Also Khabib is undefeated and a ufc champion, casuals will see undefeated UFC champion vs undefeated boxing star and will gobble it up just like with the conor fight

Khabib is a low risk high reward boxing match for Floyd, just like he likes it easy money

AnxiousBaggyGemsbok-size_restricted.gif

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

TJ got ko’d stiff by a wrestler and Max got out boxed by Poirier of all people and they want to call out Floyd? pathetic
Khabib and Ali begging for Mayweather is much worse, considering Khabib’s boxing ability. You know this. Try not to be so entrenched in your bias.

And now that bum article has done exactly what those guys that called out Mayweather wanted. As they say, all publicity is good publicity

I know who the fook Bryce Mitchell is now

he looks like he's the guy who turns beet red when trading racist jokes because he can't even joke about how much he has disdain for other races
He’s the type to get racist over nothing. “this is merica speak English! Go back to yar country!”

tenor.gif

Imagine being touched by a 0-0 fighter in boxing and needing 10 rounds to win.

Boxing is a joke, Floyd would be destroyed in 1 minute at mma.

mma fighters have to stop calling boxers.

Boxers only have courage with safe gloves and 100 rules to prevent the MMA fighter from killing him.

MMA and Boxing are like NFL and soccer they are different universes.

MMA = simulation of a real fight,with dangerous gloves,you can use any martial art.

Boxing = limited sport

Back