Media UFC Fighter Predictions for Khabib vs. Gaethje (Poirier, Wonderboy, Dan Hooker)

Thanks, but cannot do 8 minutes right now. Can you add cliffs please? If not maybe I'll watch later.

Pretty clear at this point, if there's anyone to beat khabib in LW, it is Justin. He has the perfect skill set for that.

But according to some fanatics out here, Justin has no chance at all...
<{hughesimpress}>

Pretty clear at this point, if there's anyone to beat khabib in LW, it is Justin. He has the perfect skill set for that.

<{hughesimpress}>
If he doesn't beat Khabib, Khabib is for sure retiring undefeated

<{hughesimpress}>
He arguably has the skillset but he doesn't use his wrestling at all. Of course he could catch him with a punch though

<{hughesimpress}>
To be fair people say that about everyone.

Well, Conor knocked out aldo in 13 seconds so couldn’t he do that to khabib?

Well, Poirer has really fast hands and great cardio...so maybe he catches khabib?

Well, Barboza has incredible kicks so maybe khabib has a tough time closing the gap.

At the end of the day anyone’s who’s ever bet against khabib has lost. There’s an old gamblers saying “never bet against an undefeated fighter”. There’s a reason for that.

He arguably has the skillset but he doesn't use his wrestling at all. Of course he could catch him with a punch though

Romero doesnt use his wrestling, doesnt change the fact that he is a nightmare for any MMA wrestler.

I agree with @Beherit , it’s one of those things where sometimes just the threat is enough. Like Silva’s BJJ. Just knowing it’s an option, 1 more thing to worry about, and a place where they aren’t vulnerable significantly limits the oppositions ability to attack

To be fair people say that about everyone.

Well, Conor knocked out aldo in 13 seconds so couldn’t he do that to khabib?

Well, Poirer has really fast hands and great cardio...so maybe he catches khabib?

Well, Barboza has incredible kicks so maybe khabib has a tough time closing the gap.

At the end of the day anyone’s who’s ever bet against khabib has lost. There’s an old gamblers saying “never bet against an undefeated fighter”. There’s a reason for that.
Justin has the perfect skillset, unlike conor, barboza, poirier etc.

Hooker said it best, u want to create a fighter to beat khabib, u create one with excellent defensive wrestling, KO power, good cardio, good hands. Add the dog spirit, and the vicious low kick, u have a BIG challenge for khabib. I personally will bet on Justin to win ( considering the odds of course ).

Now to be clear, if khabib achieve to score one takedown in the first round, the fight is basically over, but I doubt he will be able to.

I hate when fighters can't pick a side and always give scenerios for how a fighter should win. Just pick a winner

Last edited:

<{hughesimpress}>
he's the most dangerous threat to khabib but I got khabib second round sub.

Justin has the perfect skillset, unlike conor, barboza, poirier etc.

Hooker said it best, u want to create a fighter to beat khabib, u create one with excellent defensive wrestling, KO power, good cardio, good hands. Add the dog spirit, and the vicious low kick, u have a BIG challenge for khabib. I personally will bet on Justin to win ( considering the odds of course ).
People said the same thing about tony. Look I’m not saying it’s impossible. Anyone can lose. But NO WAY am I betting against khabib. The fact that the odds were as close as they were for his fights with Poirer and Conor is ridiculous.

When you get these guys like usman, khabib, adesanya...they could be champion for another 5 years...I’m not saying they will be, but part of the ufc hype machine is to make you believe each time “oh yeah, he’s beat people, but no one like this...this ones different”. Ok, maybe a little different...but do we really think Justin is more accurate than both Conor AND Dustin who couldn’t connect with Khabibs chin? Do we really think Justin’s chance of koing khabib is better than Khabibs chance of a takedown?

People said the same thing about tony. Look I’m not saying it’s impossible. Anyone can lose. But NO WAY am I betting against khabib. The fact that the odds were as close as they were for his fights with Poirer and Conor is ridiculous.

When you get these guys like usman, khabib, adesanya...they could be champion for another 5 years...I’m not saying they will be, but part of the ufc hype machine is to make you believe each time “oh yeah, he’s beat people, but no one like this...this ones different”. Ok, maybe a little different...but do we really think Justin is more accurate than both Conor AND Dustin who couldn’t connect with Khabibs chin? Do we really think Justin’s chance of koing khabib is better than Khabibs chance of a takedown?
lol anyone who watch tony vs castillo knows tony had no chance, there's a reason why khabib legit proposed to pay him so they can fight ...

whut ? the odds are close for real ? where can i bet ill put all my money on khabib lol at casuals keep making us rich

Can someone point me to a fight where Justin nullified a high level wrestler? Or a fight that showed exceptional wrestling from Justin? Thanks.

whut ? the odds are close for real ? where can i bet ill put all my money on khabib lol at casuals keep making us rich
The odds on Khabib for the Conor fight were .67, so for every 3 dollars, you get your 3+2 back. I made a good amount on that fight...

"But Justin has amazing wrestling", makes me wanna face palm every time I hear that. Yes he's a wrestler, yet let's give him some credit, yes let's be cautious, but jeez the bias is just so cringe.

Back