UFC Fighter Ed Herman to fight Jacare Souza in strikeforce

skatejoe14

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Idk if this has been announced or if it this should go in strike force forum or here but, UFC fighter Ed Herman is set to fight Jacare Souza in the final strike force event. The fight card was announced and had this fight on there. I imagine Ed comes back to UFC after this fight. Or maybe winner comes back. It's not just the fight announced its the main card set along with news of free preview weekend of showtime

Source: http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/...weekend-with-strikeforce-marquardt-saffiedine

Pretty interesting fight. I'm taking Jacare

old news and wrong forum. Good job, ts

yeah this has been out for weeks....i'm really looking forward to it!herman's a very good fighter but stylistically he's in trouble here.I really wish he'd work on his cardio and gameplan's cause both are the worst part of his game imo.

Idk if this has been announced or if it this should go in strike force forum or here but, UFC fighter Ed Herman is set to fight Jacare Souza in the final strike force event. The fight card was announced and had this fight on there. I imagine Ed comes back to UFC after this fight. Or maybe winner comes back. It's not just the fight announced its the main card set along with news of free preview weekend of showtime

Source: http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/...weekend-with-strikeforce-marquardt-saffiedine

Greet opportunity for Herman, though I suspect he loses this fight fairly convincingly.

Cant wait to see Jacare in the UFC! Guess this is a little preview :cool: Jacare will win!

Lol I just noticed something on Ed Herman's wiki.

All of his submission losses (besides one) he refused to tap and got choked out

ed herman is no pushover hes a LOT tougher than he gets credit for. I have Ed by decision.

Lol I just noticed something on Ed Herman's wiki.

All of his submission losses (besides one) he refused to tap and got choked out
He better bring a pillow then.
ed herman is no pushover hes a LOT tougher than he gets credit for. I have Ed by decision.

If Shields can out grapple Herman, I think Jacare can. Besides, he also has great striking.

awesome_Jacare_Alligator_Crawl.gif

Forgive me for being out of the loop.. But what happened to Larkin/Souza??

I like Herman a lot, but I just don't see where he will be able to beat Jacare.

Jacare in this one

Back