UFC Fight Pass stinks

PRIDE_DREAM_RIZIN

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I keep getting an error.. Not Availible in your region. I understand that the PPV's are not Availible until a month later but I cant even watch the small Fight Night cards or FOX cards? The last 3 shows that are NOT PPV's are not Availible for viewing.. WTF?

dana-white-money.jpg

But seriously, you'll have to contact the UFC's tech support. Sorry Bro.

Are you in Brazil? I think they were just afraid that you will quit your subscription on last time

I keep getting an error.. Not Availible in your region. I understand that the PPV's are not Availible until a month later but I cant even watch the small Fight Night cards or FOX cards? The last 3 shows that are NOT PPV's are not Availible for viewing.. WTF?

If you're in Canada or the US it's geo-blocked while the fights are live, you should be able to watch them after though. It's stupid, but there's an easy way around it. Download Hola (android, chome or firefox extension), log in from France (a country that's not restricted), log in to fightpass, then close Hola. Takes about 1 extra minute and you can sidestep the geoblocking. I watch every card on FP this way.

If you're in Canada or the US it's geo-blocked while the fights are live, you should be able to watch them after though. It's stupid, but there's an easy way around it. Download Hola (android, chome or firefox extension), log in from France (a country that's not restricted), log in to fightpass, then close Hola. Takes about 1 extra minute and you can sidestep the geoblocking. I watch every card on FP this way.

If you're not trying to watch live, you're just doing it wrong.

Go to Fight Library > Event Replays > click on event you want.

I watch fight pass through my Roku, so if I wanna see live I have watch via my laptop huh.. Yeah the FSN cards are all Geoblocked pretty lame

You should hit up Dana on Twitter. He tells FightPass users to fuck off and beat it on a daily basis.

Back