UFC fight pass needs some work

It went from very bad to complete dogshit when they had that major update due to flash or whatever.

A ton of PRIDE fights + events are uploaded in the wrong aspect ratio.

This garbage they have set up now is still a huge leap forward from what it looked like a while ago. Holy shit Fight Pass was absolutely unusable.

After you watch a fight, it brings you back to the home page. Instead of watching all of XXs fights, you must search for X and start over each time. It sucks. No need for it really unless you watch alot of old fights. The FF feature sucks nuts.

I only use it for the various MMA org shows.

Too much new to go back and watch fights of old anymore (for me anyhow). Once in awhile I would re-watch an old UFC or Pride but that has dwindled to almost nil 2020/2021.

Interface does suck, but I remembered it having lots of issues before as well.

I had it the first year or so it was around.I figured it would be polished by now.Recently I was thinking about subscribing again but not too sure now.They should have their suspended or injured fighters work on it during their down time.

Fight passes UI and network stability is absolute dog shit . The only thing it has really going for it is the huge back catologue from UFC to Pride as well as live Cage Warriors events . It's the best way to watch old Pride fights so I just deal with it but yeah it's garbage

I had it around 2017-2019, and I was blown away by the library . I remember getting it for the obvious orgs that UFC had acquired, Pride, WEC, and Strike force, which is already an awesome library in and of itself, but to my surprise they also had a lot of other classic orgs like Cage Rage, Pancrase, TKO, HookNshoot...it was kind of incredible so it made up for how not user friendly it was.

Is the library still that expansive? Because if that's the case I might be getting again.

Most definitely. Trying to find ultimate fighter seasons is a pain as well . Fight pass exclusive exclusive content is impossible to find unless it's new and featured on the top of the page . I've heard there's a tuf reunion video on there and I've never been able to find it . Would like to see if they get along now or if leben and Josh or Bobby still can't stand each other

The UI is absolute wank. But being able to watch almost every fight at the click of a button is pretty cool. Especially since you can get LFA, Titan FC, Island Fight, Cage Fury FC, and Cage Warriors replays. Those orgs are ripe with young potential UFC talent.

With the exception of PRIDE the UFC has been pretty good with the acquisition of smaller promotions. In its day I legitimately think Strikeforce was just as good if not better than the UFC. And I think WEC was great too.

Today I tried watching Izzy vs Jan but the dam thing won't load and my internet is fine I have restarted the page plenty of times but nothing.

i've noticed that more recent fights (since ESPN?) don't have proper tags set up so you gotta find the event title and go from there

Not everything is on there either.

Many fighters are missing fights.

No HOF speeches are on there anymore, interviews, etc, etc.

It's impossible to search for different orgs, etc.

They had everything on the old FP. The layout was so much better that you could literally click a tab to where you wanted to go - for organizations, documentaries, etc.
I think Charles Oliveira vs. Will Brooks is missing the last time I check

With this current format it actually got worse than how it used to be. You used to be able to follow fighters and see all their fights listed and more easily look at options like Ultimate Fighter seasons.

Most definitely. Trying to find ultimate fighter seasons is a pain as well . Fight pass exclusive exclusive content is impossible to find unless it's new and featured on the top of the page . I've heard there's a tuf reunion video on there and I've never been able to find it . Would like to see if they get along now or if leben and Josh or Bobby still can't stand each other
I think the UFC posted it on their youtube channel

The UFC fight pass is the official UFC library where you watch live events and includes rankings other stuff kinda like that but damn does it need some work. Really slow, Bad search results awkward to navigate. Every time I search up a fighter and watch one of their fights I click back and it takes me back to the front page. It's small but having to type up a fighter's name 5 times in a search bar is annoying.

Also when they released the past PPV or the main event to it instead of letting me watch the video it just takes me back to the home page. It will even let me watch the co-main and stuff like that. Anyone else think that fight pass was rushed and not put together well?
UFC fight pass has been absolute garbage since day 1

You’d think they could hire someone and put together a decent site after years but they don’t give a shit.

UFC fight pass has been absolute garbage since day 1

You’d think they could hire someone and put together a decent site after years but they don’t give a shit.
Company worth billions of dollars and their website is barely usable

Had to call out of work today. Decided to spend the day catching up on fights I have been putting off catching up on.
Trying to watch Weidman vs Akhmedov but every time I click on the fight, just like the OP says, it takes me back to the home page. Same with a few other fights. The fuck is this shit?

Edit: Fixed the issue. The fight is on fucking ESPN+. Splitting the content like this is absolute fucking bullshit.

I used to a fight pass member when it first launched yah live n learn

The site was good until around the end of 2019 when they changed it completely, I guess it was because the Flash video format was being phased out. So they replaced it with this shitty "simplified" version, now its as bad as ESPN+.

Sorry for the bump, I'm going back on FP to watch from 03' on. I'm up to UFC 68 now (07') and was wondering if anyone knows when the UFC stopped dubbing over fighters walkout music with their own generic crap. I just want to hear Country Boy Can Survive & Day the Hawaiians Took Over when Matt Hughes & BJ Penn fight? Does anyone remember what year they stopped doing this, or is it like that for all the cards on there now? @TJ Dillashank Do you know?

Back