UFC Fight Night: Smith v Rakitic Official Bets

2u Smith vs. Rakic Starts R3 +110
1u Smith +250
0.25u Smith SUB +1200

0.5u Ankalaev DEC +300 (cancelled)

1u Smith-Rakic Starts R2 x Ankalaev-Cutelaba Starts R2 (cancelled) +141
+1.39u
Rakic ended up looking worth the juice, but I don’t mind taking a chance on Smith.

Good to see a lot of you guys made out very well! Look forward to next week!

$25 Smith + Lawler to win $203
$5 Smith + Lawler + Pitolo to win $81.92
$25 Pitolo @ +105
$25 Viana @ +115
$10 Viana sub @ +500
$10 Viana KO @ +600
$10 Aguilera round 1 @ +1600
$5 Aguilera KO @ +800
$25 Caceres @ -190
$5 Martin Round 1 @ +500

+$75

back on track this week with + 3u.

I’m upping my unit size to $30 now.

£125 Rakic decision +285 to win £365.25
£90 Lawler decision +600 to win £552 -£90
£100 Pitolo +125 to win £125 *Cashed out (I was already having doubts, then I saw Sadistic had bet against him and that pretty much sealed the deal)

+£275.25

Unit price raised to £150 (thanks Sherdog!)

Last edited:
+$6048, these shit cards ALWAYS deliver. LB was great between Martin, Cummings, Kasanganay, and Rakic DEC. Almost had the back to back clean sweeps

Good job again, mate, and thanks again from me and the boys. They all did your entire slip.

5 mins before Martin vs Ciphers I had this vision that Ciphers would keep it standing and land heavy on the feet, so I pulled out of that one. My prediction pretty much came true for that 1st round at least. Pretty gutted that I didn't keep it on.

I added Viana to win. Knew she would either win in the first or lose like she often does, and I stupidly didn't just put down first round finish and just went for outright win instead.

Also picked Lamas and Grasso, but was 1k up by then so I didn't bother. Kinda stupid, but oh well.

Didn't go on Smith in the main. Saw that was your lowest stake so I figured that was just a value bet for you anyway.

Really good call on Alex to win. Other guy might have been able to make it a fight, but he had been given 4 days notice and came in with a fat gut, which is so rare at FW haha. Love picks like this. Wish I'd dropped more on that. Love seeing things like that where it seems the bookies just don't realize the circumstances leading up to it.

This is like my 4th clean sweep out of the last 5. The one I did lose was last week and I lost hard, but made it all back the same day by following your clean sweep haha.

Back