UFC Fight Night: Silva vs. Bisping - Predictions

DaleyChamp

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anderson Silva vs Michael Bisping
Hard to know what to expect from Silva at this stage of his career but I think he should have enough to take care of Bisping. Aside from being gunshy, he actually looked quite sharp against Diaz and had a good jab. I think Bisping starts fast on move using plenty of leg kicks to pick away at Silva. As the fight wears on Silva will start to get to him though and eventually brutalise him.
Silva via third round technical knockout!!

Gegard Mousasi vs Thales Leites
Good matchup. Mousasi should be able to keep it on the feet and outstrike Leites using his jab and leg kicks heavily. Good matchup for Mousasi to finally start showcasing more of his striking in the UFC!
Mousasi via decision!!

Tom Breese vs Keita Nakamura
Breese is an absolute animal. He dominates Nakamura and continues his run of first round knockouts in the UFC.
Breese via first round technical knockout!!

Francisco Rivera vs Brad Pickett
Should be a good brawl. Pickett has become a punching bag for the most part although he did surprise Thomas Almeida early on. Rivera is the better skilled boxer and he will finish Pickett in the second round of an all out brawl.
Rivera via round two knockout!!

I am very torn as a Brit

I'm a Patriot, but my heart wants Silva to win

I hope you are wrong and Bisping will win vs Anderson

I really, really want Anderson to win but I am so fearful that his chin is gone.

If I had to bet I'd put my money on Bisping, but not just for what I said above... I'm a little worried that this is just another fight for Anderson but it's the biggest fight of Bisping's life and it's a home game for him... Worrisome.

35496-978213.png

If the Anderson Silva that fought Diaz shows up he may lose a decision.

He was so tentative and looked off.

I think this is the fight that finally ends Anderson's career. He's up there in age, not using special juice anymore, has been pretty inactive and did not look great in his last fight against a smaller guy. I think this fight being in the UK will only motivate Bisping even more and outdo Anderson.

Last edited:
Years past I would say with 100% certainty that Anderson wins, but he's 40, has come off a broken leg and a very long lay off… I just have a strange sinking feeling that Bisping stops Anderson… Yep, I said stops. If follow Anderson's career from his chute box days, he's been taking HW bombs for decades. No doubt he's been concussed a bunch of times… I feel like this loss will cap a depressing end to a brilliant career.

Loss, Loss [Leg break], Drug bust for a cutting agent and then TKO at the hands of one of the softest punchers in MW history.

Bisping's own kid even picked Anderson on the embedded episode.

Bisping UD, Mousasi UD, Breeze KO, Rivera KO. Only disagree with you on the main event. Should be a good show.

E: screw it keeping the breese typo

I got bisping by decision

Back