• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Fight NIght-Santos vs Walker-official PBP

Interested in Holland's wrestling improvements. Daukaus is a perfect test and I kind of favor him to win a DEC, but not enough to bet on it.

EDIT: Thought about throwing $20 each on Holland ITD +200 and Daukaus DEC +265, but I like that $40 too much.

Last edited:
If Cowboy had slightly better cardio, he wins.

Fuck Niko is so bad, and I bet on him
Yeah Niko was also gassed. Actually Niko gassed hard in rd 2 already. Niko's cardio sucks.

I'm not one for hedging, but the main event is so volatile, maybe throw 300 on Walker KO +200 so you're guaranteed 500+

Either that or Walker's rd 1 and 2 props, after that I think the chance of him getting the win are miniscule. Definitely hedge on that fight though, Walker has the touch of death and a speed advantage

I'm not one for hedging, but the main event is so volatile, maybe throw 300 on Walker KO +200 so you're guaranteed 500+
its a good idea..but the greedy gambler in me doesnt want to do that. I already won 2k the other day on bellator parlay

1u Holland -175
0.33u Holland by decision +200

This is absolutely bizarre listening to Holland respond to DC's commentary.

Holland paid attention in class, but still small for 185. Finally a ref break.

EDIT: Terrible, clash of heads gonna ruin this. Holland a warrior and class act about it.

Umm...so replay does what here then?

Oh man that sucks. Holland would have won this....

lol Of course Herb is the replay official.

Back