• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruik vs. Sakai

Anyone think Arroyo is playable just on principle? I think Breese is the much better fighter with much more potential but he's shown again and again that he's just not committed and will 'quit' in fights. I feel like he is striking adverse now so he stays in grappling exchanges longer than he should and ends up in bad positions.

I think Arroyo is one of the worst fighters in the UFC, but if he blasts Breese with a few hard kicks or some how ends up on top in a grappling exchange I wouldn't be surprised to see Breese just fold up and want out again.

Anyone think Arroyo is playable just on principle? I think Breese is the much better fighter with much more potential but he's shown again and again that he's just not committed and will 'quit' in fights. I feel like he is striking adverse now so he stays in grappling exchanges longer than he should and ends up in bad positions.

I think Arroyo is one of the worst fighters in the UFC, but if he blasts Breese with a few hard kicks or some how ends up on top in a grappling exchange I wouldn't be surprised to see Breese just fold up and want out again.
No

not the cost of beer , low enthusiasm of winning a small pot is celebrated with a pack of beer. Not something i'm going to be sharing with family members.

Copy and pasted my picks.

So when the Offical bets thread comes up post them please i am going to parlay ur picks but compelte opposit of all of yours even if you like a Rosenstruck wins in rd 1 type bet ill bet Sakai wins in rd 1 complete opposite of yours.

Please and TY

Trust me I would never copy a buffoon like you in anything. Also I thought you had me blocked? You said you did at least. Are you a liar or something?
ive been hitting the show ignore comments. At this juncture ive grown tolerance for trolls like you, its like being bit with poison so many times, i stop caring.

So when the Offical bets thread comes up post them please i am going to parlay ur picks but compelte opposit of all of yours even if you like a Rosenstruck wins in rd 1 type bet ill bet Sakai wins in rd 1 complete opposite of yours.

Please and TY
You sound like you wanna copy my picks, nice try.

You sound like you wanna copy my picks, nice try.

Join betmma.tips and record your picks in there. You can set the unit size there too.

You can keep them private until the event is finished by making them paid picks. It would be good for you as well anyone else to track their results as best as possible. Make your record transparent. More people should do it tbh.

Join betmma.tips and record your picks in there. You can set the unit size there too.

You can keep them private until the event is finished by making them paid picks. It would be good for you as well anyone else to track their results as best as possible. Make your record transparent. More people should do it tbh.
I really struggled with that site, I will need to get back on it sometime soon

I really struggled with that site, I will need to get back on it sometime soon

It's worth it. It's a bore to log picks, but you can't kid yourself, or anyone else, with your bets being on record. You don't have to use that site, there are others.

a 12-pack case of goose-island bourbon county stouts costs in the low hundreds, maybe those.

I got my hands on a couple of the Pappy Van Winkle Barrell aged individually numbered ones like 15 years ago. Sold one and drank one. Sold the one 750 ml bottle for $200 or so.

It was delicious, though I don't think worth that crazy price tag.

Bet365 just ate my bets. Laid some money and it’s not in my account, but no bets were made. Also bet on Devin Haney decision and it’s not showing up. Bugs due to Champions game?

Bet365 just ate my bets. Laid some money and it’s not in my account, but no bets were made. Also bet on Devin Haney decision and it’s not showing up. Bugs due to Champions game?
it's been bugged whole day in and out every hr or 2, it'll come back eventually. Won a parlay ending decison haney for +8u still waiting myself.

I like Latifi by DEC with Boser by DEC as a hedge. I think we haven't seen enough of Boser fighting a smaller guy to know if his karate style footwork and punches can keep Latifi off of him. I'm concerned about Latifi's age and motivation and with the line where it is I cannot play him. I think I'd need +180 to be confident enough to put money on him straight. I do like the over 2.5 and over 1.5, but I don't think there's a ton of value on the latter. Fight goes to DEC is also a decent play. This is a blown up 205 fight so I'm not as concerned with a finish as these other 265 fights.

I like Rozenstruik by TKO within the first 3 and am pretty confident in him. I know he beat the ghosts of Overreem and JDS, but I don't think Sakai has the tools they have. Sakai doesn't move as well or as quickly as either of them and will be the slower striker with only a 2" height advantage against a serious power puncher. I question Sakai's brown belt in bjj credential and I haven't seen much offensive wrestling from him so I doubt he gets it down or is able to finish if he does get it down. I haven't seen Sakai use low side kicks like Overeem so he'll only have his hands to keep Rozenstruik off of him and that spells disaster against a power puncher with a granite chin especially at 265. Rozenstruik put JDS face down ass up which is not easy to do. Sakai by DEC at +350 is a decent hedge as I don't see him getting a finish in this, but Sakai is nowhere near what Gane is.

Harris/Tybura looks like a great live bet position, but doesn't everyone know Harris is RD1 TKO or bust? If you can only bet between rounds and Harris doesn't get the finish it will be interesting to see the line. Might be good, might be bad. Harris TKO and Harris RD1 are ok plays. Harris hits much harder than Hardy and is a better boxer so with all the punches that Hardy landed on Tybura I imagine Harris would finish it. Tybura has always had a bad habit of crossing his feet and then throwing a leg kick from a compromised position which I think opens him up to a hard counter right; Tybura's footwork is really bad and hasn't improved much, either. I'm struggling to find a reason to lay a lot on any 265 fight, but Harris might look like value if he finishes Tybura as fast as Sakai did.

I like Baeza, but this is a big step up for him. Ponzinibbio looked bad in his return fight against a late replacement, but I don't know if Baeza has the same power that Jingliang does. I don't see a SUB finish from either of these two. Over 1.5 seems like a risky play just like the under. I think +115 or higher for Ponzinibbio has some value just like his TKO line at +300. This depends on how much Ponzinibbio has left in him and whether Baeza is a real prospect.

I don't see why everyone is piling on to Montana DLR so hard, but I'm not playing Lipski unless she gets to +220. It could be a live bet situation if MDLR can't get it down or decides to play boxer. I'm kind of getting a MDLR/Kassem vibe from this fight, but MDLR by SUB isn't high enough for me to put a little down on it. I didn't play MDLR fast enough, but -140 seems like a steal.

Back