• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Fight Night: Ortega vs. Zombie

I’m still salty about Losing $300 on Rothwell last week. Fuck that guy.

I lost $400 on him and he ruined a parlay. That's what I get for betting 265 when both are way past their prime. I'm liking tuivasa against struve, but that bet hurt and makes me want to stay away.

According to comments on their Twitter, this is far from the first time this has happened to the website. At one point, they were offline for a whopping 3 weeks.
from the interwebz

So I was able to get a hold of them on the phone just now. I was not able to get any information on my payout from October 5th, which I still have not received.. He said this was because they could not access player accounts. The person claimed they did not know what kind of cyber attack occurred. They could not give me an estimated time the site will be operational. I was told player balances are safe.

I want to play Bukauskas ITD, but I think my betting strategy is going to be 2u +255, 1u LB after rd1(I'm assuming Crute wins rd1 so it should be +400 maybe better), and .7u rd3 +2000.

Instead of paying +900rd for his rd2, LB seems like the better option, just in case Crute finishes him in rd1.

I don't see a scenario where it gets to round 3, and goes to the cards -- Crute gasses so much, I honestly see a finish by Bukauskas in rds 2/3 even if Crute dominates r1.

Is zombie a lock or no?

Guram looks 28 going on 40

i know everyone gonna go hard on the gamrot hype and deservedly so but Kutateladze isn't a can.

Dude trains with khamzat and is on an 8 fight win streak that has some decent level competition sprinkled in.

He has decent power in his hands and some pretty neat kicks.

Don't like too many fights this weekend but I'll be looking at this fight to see if he's a live dog as well as andrade/chookagian (i think andrade has improved hands and can get some TD to cruise to a decision) and the main event if KZ comes down to -150 or so

dont @ me but i see Kutateladze outpacing Gamrot for 3 rounds

i told yall not to sleep on my boy!!!

Had no idea Ortega could look like that, completely different fighter. Best Ortega we've ever seen.

Just goes to show. No matter how much tape study you put in, no amount of it can tell you how much improvement one can make from fight to fight in their prime. That much time off for a fighter that talented should've been a concern for any bettor. It's why I initially said when I first glanced at it that Ortega was the right side without taping the fight. Too bad I didnt listen to my own words and bet it.

TKZ gets outclassed for 20 minutes and Teofimo Lopez outclasses the p4p #1 boxer.

Who would have expected that to happen lol

I saw him on instagram training he looked quite good. Before the fight. I do think KZ wasn't expecting this kind of version of Ortega.

I think it was a mix of both, Ortega improved his striking display and options massively, while KZ was just preparing to rely on TDD and his boxing. If it was a boxing match, KZ would have won but he looked confused as to what to do in front of Ortega for the majority of the fight.

Question - do we think Ortega beats Volkanovski? I think he might.

I think some of those were leg kicks, but regardless, the point was that Robertson was catching kicks, something you doubted she could do.

Irrelevant. When you lose round 1 in a 3-round fight, you're really behind the 8-ball. It's not something you want to see in a -220 favorite, and certainly isn't "easy" or "safe". You know how I would cap Robertson's performance in that match?

As roughly a -200, which was almost exactly her line.

I'm generally a fan of people going very heavy on big reads, way beyond the usual 5u, but I would advise strongly against these kinds of parlays.

Pre-fight I would have capped her at -230, post-fight -190-200 sounds right. I was very disappointed that the single leg didn't get it down and that she wasn't dominant in the clinch. I do think it was pretty easy to call the winner and that's all that matters in the end, but I do regret the price I paid for her. I also think the ref should have stopped it in the 3rd.

Why would you avoid these kinds of parlays? What are your preferred types of parlays? Only dogs? Method/round/over unders? I've made plenty parlaying over unders, but I haven't felt many of them lately.

Last edited:
Back