FantasticMarvelousBallpython-size_restricted.gif
LawfulQualifiedArcherfish-size_restricted.gif

Arman Tsarukyan def. Joel Alvarez via TKO

WideeyedPrestigiousAsianconstablebutterfly-size_restricted.gif
AgedMiniatureGoitered-size_restricted.gif
ReadyPaleAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-size_restricted.gif
SatisfiedPiercingDormouse-size_restricted.gif
CompetentImperturbableArgali-size_restricted.gif

The Tsaryukan stoppage was terrible. Should have been a doctor stoppage before even getting to the point of a TKo.

Guy probably would have passed out from blood loss before the round would've even ended

The Tsaryukan stoppage was terrible. Should have been a doctor stoppage before even getting to the point of a TKo.

Guy probably would have passed out from blood loss before the round would've even ended
It was definitely a nasty cut, but Alvarez was a long way from passing out due to blood loss. He probably hadn't even lost a cup, people donate pints all the time with no ill effects. It doesn't take much blood to make a huge mess.

It was definitely a nasty cut, but Alvarez was a long way from passing out due to blood loss. He probably hadn't even lost a cup, people donate pints all the time with no ill effects. It doesn't take much blood to make a huge mess.

I think it was the location of the cut. It was right on the bridge of his nose and getting into his eyes. He wasn't really done but the cut was making it hard to grapple and avoiding strikes.

Appart from the cut he broke two ribs on the scramble in the first round just a minute in the fight.
The doctor/ref/Joel's corner should have stopped the fight during the break. Joel wanted to fight but all these people should be there to protect him from himself. He was in pain, could barely breathe and see and clearly done.

Last edited:
I think it was the location of the cut. It was right on the bridge of his nose and getting into his eyes. He wasn't really done but the cut was making it hard to grapple and avoiding strikes.
Oh, no doubt it was affecting him, the way he was blinking, trying to get the blood out of his eyes. Oddly enough, I think he could have dealt with the blood if he could have kept it standing, then it would have run away from his eyes. Planted on his back, that cut was in just about the worst possible spot, in terms of vision.

Back