PBP UFC Fight Night: Brunson vs. Shahbazyan - PBP Discussion - 7:00 pm ET/4:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
69945-1961959.img

Martinez improved his TTD a lot. Good fight from him. Saenz is done at this point. His stand up has gotten worse some how

Well, I'm not going to harp on it but what else did the ref and Frankie's corner expect to happen after that 2nd round beatdown?

Martinez is fkng good, just fix his weight issues.
Yeah i agree. Beautiful display of striking. Should be easy for him to fix the weight issues too, he's got a relatively soft body.

Frankie. You’re done. Please stop. You can’t hang with the young guns anymore. You’re a legend bro. You have nothing left to prove, please just retire. We love you bro. I love you bro. I’m in love you with you Frankie.

Saenz's corner should catch serious blowback for letting him go get knocked out for no reason, but they won't.

Arguably a worse stoppage than Trinaldo/Herbert. Ref shoulda jumped in as soon as the knee landed. Corner shouldn't have even let Saenz walk out for the 3rd though.

Hey hey hey hey hey!!!!

A-level super-referee Herb Dean is still out there arguing that that was a perfectly textbook stoppage, you fool!

69945-1961959.img

Martinez improved his TTD a lot. Good fight from him. Saenz is done at this point. His stand up has gotten worse some how

Well he is a 39-years old Bantwemweight.

Missed weight by miles. Saenz is an idiot for taking the fight

Dragon ay? He looked like prime Barao

Nut shots and a fucky Draw be damned!

69945-1961744.png

Pork fried rice in NYC is a special dish with Char Siu. It's heaven. Kum Kau restaurant in Brooklyn, you'll never go back...
She lived in NY after college for about two years. Probably got some inspiration. She went to Dorsia which is a big inside joke between us.
dorsia.gif

That knee was a thing a beauty!

Back