• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night Brooklyn: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw PBP Discussion - 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK

Release Edwards. His wrestling will never be good enough for small divisions in the UFC

Congratulations Dennis Bermudez, had some great fights over the years.

Always been a Bermudez fan since tuf 14. I could rewatch his Brandao and Grice fights anytime. Enjoy retirement bud. Thanks for the fights.

Anik's body language: Please stop crying and talking about your dying uncle, I'm uncomfortable with male vulnerability.

I hate Anik.

bermudez has given us a lot of fun fights over the years, enjoy your life buddy.
Not sure.. but I think he just said he's got cancer and its not looking good?? :eek:
Might not be a long life to enjoy

Good for him. Nice way to exit the sport.

Hope his uncle beats the shit outta cancer.

Fuck Cancer

55048-1553003.png

Finally got one right, new Bermudez wpukd be too much for this kid.

Ride on Dennis thanks for a great tuf season <RomeroSalute>

Dennis is just drowning this guy...

Dennis got robbed so many times, good to see him go out on a win.

the part about his uncle hit me right in the feels, good luck to him.

damn. good luck to dennis' uncle. put that performance bonus directly towards treatment

1st night on ESPN, and the UFC will probably start on ESPN2 due to Duke Va tech going late haha

Back