UFC Fight Night Boston: Embedded Vlog

Fbed

Luna Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
didn't see it posted

Edit: Theres one on the second page.

Delete please

A Wild Dennis Siver appears...now stop whining.

Conor's a likeable guy and I want him to win but can you jerk-offs trolling with "Conor bless" and calling him the GOAT, just fuck off?

Siver's relationship with his coach is adorable.

Wow, he is a pretty great guy. Doesn't care if people make money off his name.

I'm glad to be a mcgregorian or mini-mcgregor. =]

I never knew Siver could speak English so well.

That was awesome hadn't seen it thanks for posting

Conor's a likeable guy and I want him to win but can you jerk-offs trolling with "Conor bless" and calling him the GOAT, just fuck off?

He's more likable now because he has toned down his schtick of screaming about how good he is and replaced it with a straight faced, calm confidence. I like it.

I loved this. McGregor and the autograph hunters was great.

Siver's english was very good too.

the GOAT is a funny guy and finally i could watch DS joking and speaking english

nice 1st ep

Dennis looks like a sweetie

siver-smile-mic.jpg

apologize now or be forever hunted by the fact that you were not able to appreciate greatness

I can't help but be a fan of Conor and his personality. He seems to really enjoy fans and interacts with them really well

and its awesome to see Siver get some attention after all the fights he has been through. I hope he puts on a great fight win or lose

I love the embedded series and i hope this sets the precedent that it follows other non ppv fight cards. I would have loved the edgar-swanson and bisping-rockhold embedded.

Siver comes off as very likeable in this. I'd love to meet him at the work outs.

I loved his take on the Autograph hunters. They are grinding for a living, and indirectly supporting the sport. A lot of "stars" treat these guys like scum.

thanks for posting

Both guys are extremely likable.

McGregor will reign supreme on Sunday night however.

Back