UFC Fight Night 96 Set for October 1st in Portland, OR

Will Chael Sonnen make his comeback in his hometown?

• Total voters
Let me dream.

tumblr_m7qc4iB0Kg1qc0q51.gif

Anderson returns and failed a drug test

Jones returns and failed a drug test.

Brock returns and failed a drug test.

Chael returns and passes a drug test?

<mma3><6><24><36>

I'm surprised they're coming back here. I was at 102 and there were a ton of empty seats left over.

He should come back against someone like Leites but I think even Chael knows that he would lose.

I'd like to see him back, but he isn't going to be a force and the ufc are not going to pay him well, he'd make more in Bellator.

I'm surprised they're coming back here. I was at 102 and there were a ton of empty seats left over.
102 was a good card, was even better when we saw the new Wanderlei as he was in the corner with Maia.

80728452.jpg

and you cant forget this

20090831084229_IMG_4360.jpg

Thiago_Silva_KO_Jardine.jpg

actually looking back at the card now

The hammer fist of doom happened that night
Leben was put to sleep by Rosholt
And Gonzaga I think low kicked Brock's sparring partner and had him vomiting in the octagon.

I could see it but I doubt it, if he did chose to come back he should fight Vitor or Lil Nog. It would have to be at 205 though, he's looking huge lately.

102 was a good card, was even better when we saw the new Wanderlei as he was in the corner with Maia.

80728452.jpg

and you cant forget this

20090831084229_IMG_4360.jpg

Thiago_Silva_KO_Jardine.jpg

actually looking back at the card now

The hammer fist of doom happened that night
Leben was put to sleep by Rosholt
And Gonzaga I think low kicked Brock's sparring partner and had him vomiting in the octagon.

Sorry to burst your bubble but The hammer fist of doom happened on the rampage Rashad card lol

Would love to see him at the Moda center. I'm not opposed to Silva/Sonnen 3

Shit, forgot how brutal that Jardine TKO was. Me and my friends have a term called 'Keithy' when someone gets their shit pushed in really badly, with late stoppage. "Oooof. This is getting really Keithy here."

Back