UFC Fight Night 95...

Cylence

Flying Arlovski Belt
@purple
Reaction score
140 Catchweight: Cristiane Cyborg vs. Lina Lansberg
Featherweight: Renan Barao vs. Phillipe Nover
Heavyweight: Roy Nelson vs. Bigfoot Silva

I got Cyborg by destruction, Barao by destruction, and Big Country by early KO decimation. Is there any way this can turn out differently?

I've never made a parlay bet before, but this might be the time to do it.

Not bad, we need more destructions in general.

btw, Erick Silva vs Thatch will also be a nice fight IMO.

I think Barao will get a fairly competitive decision

This is a fairly solid card actually however if Barao's fight doesn't scream "gimme fight" then I don't know what does lol.

Have you checked the odds on that parlay? Sounds pretty damn solid.

Silva vs Thatch is mouth watering. Oh the violence!

The odds aren't even released yet. Don't you think the odds should inform on your decision on whether or not to bet?

Cyborg will obviously be huge favorite like always. At least -1000. Probably more than -1500. Implied probability of -1500 is 94%. In that scenario, only bet it if you think she has less than a 6% chance of losing.

Barao will be very big favorite. At least -400. Probably more. Implied probability of -400 is 80%. I think he'll win and probably finish Nover, but I need to see the line to know if I'd bet him.

Roy Nelson will be favorite but not as strong. Bigfoot has a lot of size on him, and will be looking for a takedown. He drove into Stefan Struve right after the bell. Would he be successful taking Nelson down with the same approach? I can see both fighters winning. I'd bet Bigfoot if he's more of an underdog than +200.

Back