PBP UFC Fight Night 95: Cyborg vs Lansberg Main Card PBP (Discussion) 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

dfdf065df022d002ffd006d003.gif

lol at cyborg's arm punches. looks like a bigger more roided version of Bethe

Ok, if she takes her down, what happens? She for sure wont submit Cyborg, and her gnp is shit.

And ofc Cyborg will change gameplans for Rousey, duh

She grabs her arm, it's certainly not impossible. And it's the only chance she has or any half-decent BJJ fighter in WMMA has and I know there's not many of them.

I just don't get why Cyborg is so content to clinch. She destroyed that girl whenever she gets space, same as all, so why keep the fight on the cage? It doesn't make sense.

Nothing. It means nothing. A fight at 140 against a 135 unranked fighter brought in in her UFC debut that no one has ever seen or heard of.

It's just a pointless exhibition match.

Actually I'm leaning towards being impressed with Lina.

You're 100% right about the Cyborg side of things. I thought she'd finish much faster in fact.

"Oh, it was unbelievable. Cyborg went out there and did what we expected her to do." -Kenny Florian

Lol

When is Mirko fighting?? I need to stream the shit out of that, does someone have a stream??

They're really blowing Cyborg in the post fight show.

Gdr is a big girl who's a legit striker. Would love to see that fight

You're confusing this with Ronda's slopfest against Bethe. Your mangina has sand in it pal, you can't handle that Cyborg is the most technically proficient female striker in MMA, while your pillow hugger is the worst striker in mma technique wise.

I will leave you with this gem to fully defeat your day and entire week. Enjoy the night, white knight.

giphy.gif

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Squirm, suffer and realise that life has never been the same again since this fateful day.

and cyborg still avoids the 135 lb division to this day. If only she had as much confidence in herself as you do. Cyborg is the GOAT can crusher.

She created the new weight class. The Catchweight class!

lol at cyborg's arm punches. looks like a bigger more roided version of Bethe

Matters little when her opponent isn't really that skilled and there's such a huge strength differential.

Main Event was the expected embarrassment that is every time Cyborg now fights in a league she has been repeatedly caught doping in. She CONTINUES to have difficulties making weight every single time it is discussed, and she continues to come in with a strength heavy performance which constantly causes the nagging doping questions.

To me she is a FRAUD and shouldn't have the hype wasted on her. She is around only to wave the Brazil Flag around while they have no Male Champs to cheer for.

Back