• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Fight Night 88: Almeida vs. Garbrandt Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK

Is Blackzilians just done now? Or is Rashad completely gone? I kind of got lost with them. There were rumors they were for sale and out of business. The way he's been talking about everyone this weekend it's all past tense or about how they're elsewhere.

Fucking commercials. Ive never known anyone that watched a commercial and suddenly had to run out and buy a mattress, a chicken fucking sandwich or changed their wireless carrier. Those people must exist out there somewhere.

Rashad ... 2 much company ... 2 much company guy
im disapoint !!

i know i must be freeeeeeeeeeee

I love Almeida.

We need more prospects going on to be great fighters. Sick and tired of these prospects turning into hype-jobs.

Sterling has essentially been put into that potential "hype-job" status.

Hoping Thomas doesn't follow suit.

We will find out tonight.

Abel by (t)ko.

xenpm.gif

I still can hardly process Trujillo actually picking up a sub win.

I will watch Central Intelligence because the Rock can do no wrong

Abel by destruction in the first or goes zombie mode in the 2nd and gets finished

Stephens to Barao: I CAN'T LET YOU GET CLOSE

Oh NOES!!! A confrontation at the weigh-in!!! HOW will the human race ever DEAL with this crisis?!?!

Back