UFC Fight Night 88: Almeida vs. Garbrandt Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK

Don't you hate when you get something wrong early as fuck on Tapology

Makes me not even care about the rest of my picks tbh

Haha yeah , I know exactly what you mean. I'm on track for my worst set of predictions ever.

Go to the main pbp thread so I don't have to switch back and forth please thank you

Honestly, Felder should be smashing guys like Burkman.

He seems to have regressed a fighter. He was so much more dangerous when he was spinning and attacking. Now Felder is more like a journeymen fighter rather than a prospect going up the ladder.

Last edited:
Wait, is @BC 206 trying to outdo @Wadtucket ??
Are we in the midst of a like war??
The hell are you bitches talking about?!
Everyone knows that GUERNICA the greatest damn poster on this damn site!!! When you post in a GUERNICA thread you immediately call your mom and tell her you made it! GUERNICA just put you on the map!

I'm a Noble king, but don't test me. Heavy is the head that wears the crown!
GUERNICA will allow this thread but I'm keeping a close eye!

29906170001_2586368238001_Nick_Diaz_Vignette_sti.jpg

Hey Wad. I bet your notification box exploded the other night with everyone trying to summon you.

And yeah, he used to come in to Eminem so this was a big plus for him.

Wad's of legendary proportions are being blown right now

And on the third day, Wadtucket has risen from the dead. Getting that like back pay son.

Hey Wad. I bet your notification box exploded the other night with everyone trying to summon you.

And yeah, he used to come in to Eminem so this was a big plus for him.
My wad has been successfully summoned. My inbox blew its wad early on, but I'm catching up.

My wad has been successfully summoned. My inbox blew its wad early on, but I'm catching up.
I can't imagine how long that must take to go through them all. Even for me, it's 49 pages, so that must be exhausting.

You're not wrong. But I can save money on the trip to spend on a fat sack of kill, and sit home to play with my Italian GF's ridiculously fat ass lol. It's hard to say no to that.
Did you farm that ass like a slippery calamari right after the main card? My hunch is that your wad was depleted after the Felder - Burkwad fight

BC 206 vs Wadtucket that real shit

Did you farm that ass like a slippery calamari right after the main card? My hunch is that your wad was depleted after the Felder - Burkwad fight
LOL oh Wad you know me too well
clinton_you_da_man_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

The hell are you bitches talking about?!
Everyone knows that GUERNICA the greatest damn poster on this damn site!!! When you post in a GUERNICA thread you immediately call your mom and tell her you made it! GUERNICA just put you on the map!

I'm a Noble king, but don't test me. Heavy is the head that wears the crown!
GUERNICA will allow this thread but I'm keeping a close eye!

Wadtucket is Conor
BC 206 is Diaz
Guernica is Brimage

Back