UFC Fight Night 84: Silva vs. Bisping Prelims PBP (Discussion) 12:45pm ET/9:45am PT/5:45pm UK

I almost died laughing watching Luke Rockhold with Crazy Town - Butterfly in the background at the pre fight show.
Very nice to not have to stay up until 7AM to watch some quality fights.

35496-985435.png

I can't believe Anderson fucking Silva is gonna fight again. I 'm looking forward to the main card but these prelims are going to totally fuck me on my picks. Honestly I've barely heard of any of these guys.

Going to be a little strange seeing Anderson in Reebok shorts for the first time.

Nice, I won't have to stay up till 3:00 am to watch the main card.

The Euro fans know this pain.

Last edited:
I love these cards at normal time. Some fun fights on this card too. Lets have a violent card. Expecting huge KO from Breese.

JUST BLEEEEED!!

I almost died laughing watching Luke Rockhold with Crazy Town - Butterfly in the background at the pre fight show.
Very nice to not have to stay up until 7AM to watch some quality fights.

Come my lady

Wow UFC actually pushing the tainted supplement angle, dissapointing

Lol, was trying to post my tapology picks as an image to no avail.

35496-988989.png

Last edited:
I so suck at browsing through fight pass, lol goddamnit, I cant even find the link for the early prelims about to begin...

I so suck at browsing through fight pass, lol goddamnit, I cant even find the link for the early prelims about to begin...
i don't see it either. also browsing fight pass just sucks.

35496-985435.png

I can't believe Anderson fucking Silva is gonna fight again. I 'm looking forward to the main card but these prelims are going to totally fuck me on my picks. Honestly I've barely heard of any of these guys.
Same thing happened to me on last card. Perfect main card, terrible prelims picks. Good I stopped betting prelims fights for a while now lol, only few here and there.

35520-977859.png

Guaranteed Silva does his usual 4 way bow before the fight.

lol, crazy town was fucking atrocious.

Back