UFC Fight Night 82: Johny Hendricks vs Stephen Thompson PBP (Discussion)

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Johny_Hendricks_vs_Stephen_Thompson.jpg

Wonderboy by spinning wondershit

i suspect that johhny will win, but i really wouldnt be all that surprised if wonderboy won.

wonderboy has good striking, and what i suspect is great cardio, which could favour him in a 5 round fight.

wonderboy also has pretty good footwork and the reach advantage, so if he could keep johhny at the end of his punches and make johhny work, he might take this fight.

or johhny might just try to have his head camp out between wonderboys legs and right under his bean bag for a few rounds.

Hendricks via. wrestlefuck usa...Decision win over Wonder boy ....

Sherdog makes threads for days about Hendricks deserves title shot / boring wrestler, Steven needs to leave Tristar ..yada-yada-yada.

i suspect that johhny will win, but i really wouldnt be all that surprised if wonderboy won.

wonderboy has good striking, and what i suspect is great cardio, which could favour him in a 5 round fight.

wonderboy also has pretty good footwork and the reach advantage, so if he could keep johhny at the end of his punches and make johhny work, he might take this fight.

or johhny might just try to have his head camp out between wonderboys legs and right under his bean bag for a few rounds.

Idk, didn't he gas hard against Matt Brown in a 3 round fight?

Then to find out Steven just found out earlier this week the fight would be a 5 rounder.....all signs are pointing toward a Big Rig LnP-Wrestlefuck-USA decision.

Hendricks has a granite chin, Thompson's gonna have to throw everything at him with pin-point precision in the early rounds and look for the TKO/KO ...the longer this fight goes ...the more that meter inches in Johnny's favor.

IMO.

I think Matt Brown was out-striking Hendricks in their fight. Wonderboy by TKO in the third or fourth.

How long till prelims start?

Ufc Australia is as bad as i am at converting time zones.

I think Matt Brown was out-striking Hendricks in their fight. Wonderboy by TKO in the third or fourth.

Ive got 3rd.

But i was just thinking wonderboy is the kind of fighter hendricks kos in the first.

Hope not though.

I guess we'll find out. This is a fun fight.

Pulling for Hendricks here. Tough match-up for both fighters. Hendricks will have to absorb some strikes to get into the clinch and get the takedown and Wonderboy will likely have his ground game tested. I think Hendricks takes him into deep water. Hendricks via UD.

Hendricks looks beastly.
Unless he gases after thirty seconds I think he's gonna pound wonderboy into unconnected

Is that one guy in the crowd annoying anyone else? God, he's doing my fucking head in lol would hate sitting by him.

Why was granny Bryant talking about solving Wonderboys "puzzle"? Didnt Matt Brown take him down repeatedly and smash him? I expect Hendricks to do the same.

I'd like Wonderboy to win but i think he's getting KTFOd.

The way this card has been going, Hendricks via wet blanket.

36542-969581.png

Would not be mad if Thompson wheel kicks Hendricks in the face.

Johny "Head between legs" Hendricks

Back