UFC Fight Night 73: Glover Teixeira vs Ovince Saint Preux PBP (Discussion)

Should be rocking the TN flag with all that pride.

FLAGUS_tennessee.gif

Oh man, this is going to be good. I really didn't like OSP back in the day, but he's grown on me as he started finishing fools.

Ovince wikipidia:
"As a wrestler, he compiled a record of 26-1, and was the state's 1A runner-up in his weight class. During his senior year in football, he registered 75 tackles, including a school-record 18 sacks, and was named All-State. In track, he competed in the 110-meter hurdles, the 300-meter hurdles, the discus throw, and the 4x400 relay."

WOW!

Haven't heard that song in like 15 years back when Ten was actually good at football.

What ridiculous crowd pandering by OSP. Has he ever mentioned the University of Tennessee prior to tonight. I know he "played" football there, but that was quite forgettable considering he tallied a total of 6 tackles in his career as a LB/DE.

Ovince wikipidia:
"As a wrestler, he compiled a record of 26-1, and was the state's 1A runner-up in his weight class. During his senior year in football, he registered 75 tackles, including a school-record 18 sacks, and was named All-State. In track, he competed in the 110-meter hurdles, the 300-meter hurdles, the discus throw, and the 4x400 relay."

WOW!

Wow indeed.

Glover did have one of the best debuts ever. He beat the hell out of Kyle Kingsbury.

Lol

Corner men look stupid with them white reebok trackies

Absorbs less than 20 sig. strikes per minutes doesn't sound very good, Anik

Rogan and crew talking about tactically scarring your arms so that you could lock in subs better.

lol

Glover did have one of the best debuts ever. He beat the hell out of Kyle Kingsbury.

Then got a helping hand from Dana

Who threw shogun under the bus

Oh man, this is going to be good. I really didn't like OSP back in the day, but he's grown on me as he started finishing fools.

Same here pretty much. Was originally on the fence. Especially when he fought my man Shogun, but as he fought he kept garnering more interest and support from me.

Ovince wikipidia:

WOW!

Dude's a beast.

Huh

I've got florian and anik

Where is rogan

Back