UFC Fight Night 73: Derek Brunson vs Sam Alvey PBP (Discussion)

What the fuck happened to Colonel Sanders? He turned into a SNL skit. And that lil laugh. I dont know if you guys are getting the same commercials.

Alright Alvey, show me that TD defense and some precision punching. You've beat two cans. Time to beat someone real.

Nothing would make me happier if alvey stood around doing nothing for a minute or two then one shotted Derek boringson

What the fuck happened to Colonel Sanders? He turned into a SNL skit. And that lil laugh. I dont know if you guys are getting the same commercials.

Hate those commercials.

Alvey has extra motivation

873Lubx.jpg

Ronda Rousey is an author, apparently.

I am so fucking sick of her shitty commercials, make me want to puke on my own dick and balls. To me, she looks like a chick that would fart a lot, just saying....:eek:

put some vcash on Alvey, this fight would be his real test though as he's been beating nothing but cans

Its nice to see the personnel walking out the fighters let the guys slap hands of the fans. Many new event the security guys with block like jerks and it takes away from the full effect of a proper walkout.

Brunson should win but I really hope Alvey lands a bomb on his chin. Dude is like the Andy Lee of MMA, could get out-worked and looked to be the lesser man, but just turns a gear or lands a punch that completely swings the momentum. Brunson's clinch and wrestling will probably be the difference.

Last edited:
I think Brunson will be more athletic, but Alvey the smarter fighter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back