UFC Fight Night 42: Diego Sanchez vs. Ross Pearson PBP (Discussion)

Didn't see it last night, watching it now. Did the 30-27 judge ignore the first 4:55 or so of the round and give Diego the round for that little flurry of punches at the end?

Ok, I watched round 2. What fight was 30-27 judge watching? 3 sec flurry at end of round>knockdown+takedown?

Round 3, seriously, what fight were the two judges watching? I can't even play devils advocate and give you a bullshit reason why Sanchez should have won. My only guess, is the judges were homers, but one of them was like wtf, I can't work with this shit, that wasn't even close. The other two were like fuck the brit, going with the hometown guy

they call him the Nightmare because if the judges dont say he won he goes all Freddy Kruger on them.

Just watched and I'm sick to my stomach. That was the most ridiculous decision I've ever seen and makes the sport an absolute joke. No one in their right mind could score that fight for Sanchez who did as close to nothing as one could do in a 3 round fight. He got his ass kicked again. Some seriously shady shit going on here. No other way around it.

Just watched and I'm sick to my stomach. That was the most ridiculous decision I've ever seen and makes the sport an absolute joke. No one in their right mind could score that fight for Sanchez who did as close to nothing as one could do in a 3 round fight. He got his ass kicked again. Some seriously shady shit going on here. No other way around it.

I don't think it was shady. It was too obviously stupid. If a fix was in there wouldn't have been a 30-27 for Diego. It would have been more subtle.

First decision where I was literally speechless for about 15 seconds after it was announced as I tried to comprehend how ANYONE, in any way, could have scored it 30-27 for Diego.

Will justice be served? Or will the commission protect their own backs and expect people to deal with it?

Back