• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 230 - Yusuff vs. Barboza PBP Discussion: Sat. 10/14 at 4PM ET/1PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yoder's height is giving Ducote problems...

She's landed a few, but most of the time she's been coming up short.

Ducote, don't waste a lot of moves..

How to score that first. Honestly I don't know. Toss a coin. It should be a 10-10, nothing really happened

throw a lazy kick, drop your hands, eat punches
a brilliant strategy!

Probably just about 10-9 Ducote, could do with upping the volume but landing the cleaner punches for me.

10 - 9 Ducote...

Could go either way, but Ducote's punches were the more effective strikes of the round...

Other than that high kick, everything Yoder landed didn't look very damaging.

Ducote is the faster fighter but she need more output

Tough round to score, Yoder might've stolen it in the last minute. Then again, retard judges might score the last second takedown.

Slim chance we'll have a live thread today. That requires an Admin to flip the switch and I haven't seen any around
Ah ok, no worries at all. Just making sure I wasn’t the only one lol.

Yoder should use those kicks more, in my opinion...

Ducote is getting her best strikes off when Yoder is throwing her punches at the same time.

Martinez vs Yanez is a very good fight. Both are very technical and skilled.

Michel Pererria moving to Middleweight is very exciting. Hopefully we see some spin kicks, showtime kicks and somersaults.

And OMG guys, one of our Just Bleed Hall of Fame inductees is fighting today:

58d9a6d738672.jpeg

WAR Darren Elkins

Truly one of the toughest gladiators I have ever seen. Would be amazing for him to get another win tonight

<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}:meow:

Back