• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 228 - Fiziev vs. Gamrot PBP Discussion: Sat. 9/23 at 4PM ET/1PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Next.

185: Jacob Malkoun (7-2) vs. Cody Brundage (8-5)

Yeah probably right. Oh well
If they end up being snoozers you might be alright and not see any. But if anything hype happens I imagine it’ll get mentioned

KVDL.gif
I'll take it...

778646-31220257.png

I feels ya.

778646-31232413.png

Somebody find the official cards and post the name of the judge who scored that 30-27 usman. They are corrupt

At this point you may as well land a couple of good eye pokes or ball shots as nothing will happen and it'll really help you win.

It was a big dude slopfest for sure. And with a lousy eyepoke break. You didn't miss much.
yeah I knew it, 85% of the fighters that UFC sign these days are from DWCS, most of them are dreadful and have virtually no experience and have accomplished nothing. The roster is so bloated and the champs and roster is the worst its been since UFC 23. UFC 23-29 roster was the worst but this is catching up.

This guy still married to that chick who refused to shake Mackenzie Derns hand and got flattened within a minute?

If they end up being snoozers you might be alright and not see any. But if anything hype happens I imagine it’ll get mentioned
I'll watch either way, I just hope that main event is a banger. I should watch that live but I want that whole card for later

Hey Payne. I think Stan is heading a successful company now. Something like that. Enjoy the fights bud.

Good for him, he seems like a very together dude. And you know I always enjoy fights, even in a pile of a sh!t there's a pony to be found.

Back