• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 216 Cannonier vs. Strickland: Official PBP Discussion: 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is. Then I would have to sport the custom loser AV which I've had to do before. :(
Lets AVI bet sometime and i can make you a custom Jeffery Epstein Avi
EmotiPad-13.gif

What kind of food should I order from Door Dash

Wings
Pizza
Cheeseburger

It's my cheat day, I'm not the fatty these options make me sound like <45>
I got pizza today on my cheat day, and it hit the spot, but hadn't had pizza in a while so tasted a lot better

More like MasheshFatty am i right?

https://danforth.globalpetfoods.com...u-grain-free-tuna-puree-lickable-cat-treat-1/
they are squeezable cat treats. Cats love them. My Cat gets Temptations too! Also make sure you give them Dentabites too! Gotta take care of them little teef and mouf! :)
Thanks man, I'll be on it tomorrow. They never run out of Temptations, but they're actual out today. I actually have Dentabites as well. Hopefully they have what you got around here so the cats can try something knew tomorrow.

Back