• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 215 - Lewis vs. Spivak: Official PBP Discussion: 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imagine if men went KIAI with every thrust during sex
smile-freud.gif

Fucking unbelievable - I return from eating to find the fucking main event is off.

That was my main reason for tuning in. Can see me going to bed before Nzechukwu vs Cutelaba - there's gonna be SOOO much dead air and filler on the main card now it's gonna be unbearable. It's bad enough usually, without the card lacking the main event.

Maia needs to land a high kick on Myroz jaw just as she screams so it can shatter.

2-1 moroz, but Maia will likely get a 29-28 ud cause judges don’t understand combos

God damnit I keep going to do things during the wmma fights and missing the other fights in between and returning in the middle of another wmma fight.
Its like these 2 women have been fighting for hours!

Will they start the main card off right away, or reckon we'll get a break before the 1st fight now?

Jennifer Maia defeated Maryna Moroz via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)

Think Moroz probably took R3, but it's Maia's fight.

Back