• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 207 Volkov vs. Rozenstruik: Official PBP Discussion - 1:00 p.m. ET/10:00 a.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The combo of already looking badly hurt and then melting down under shots with the mouthpiece flying out made him look like he was getting killed. I get why Herb jumped on it even though he wasn’t finished yet.
At the time when he jumped in to stop it Roz looked done but then unfortunately looked OK a few seconds after, tricky one. Reminds me of when people were mad at him for Lawler VS Askren, but Lawler's arm legitimately went limp for a split second before the stoppage.

Well another event in the books, enjoyed my time with all you guys. Have a great evening everyone. Peace

Yeah he basically just boxes and that's it. He's a decent boxer but not the best in the division, he needs to get some extra weapons if he wants to be a serious contender
Agree.

The guy has the toughness and work ethic, but he needs to keep adding more tools.

When refs make egregious errors they need to be removed from the main event scene. There needs to be some repercussions for making a big mistake.

Herb has consistently been the worst big name ref for a while since Mirg and Yves got knocked down a peg. Where is Herzog when you need him? He isn't perfect. No one is. But he isn't bad. He's consistent.
Yeah Herzog is much better. How long has Herb been reffing, since the 90s? I remember seeing him at StrikeForce wayyyy back in the day

Wasn't Bigi Boi crying about Jones and Stipe getting the title shots? Lmao dudes a bum. A few levels above Greg Hardy but still a bum.

No lmao, I've talked so much about how Islam has ran his career, he did the Arnold Allen approach so he never had to fight anyone good early, then he decided to be active because he finally was ready to fight the best and go for the TS

Guys like you are too biased to see anything not pro khabib or islam
he didn't skip fights though on purpose, it was just the way it worked out...with guys unwilling to fight him, injuries, late cancellations etc. It is what it is. It wasn't some carefully planned one fight a year career path though.

LMAO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Like yeah I'm happy for them that their kids were born and are healthy, but why the fuck is the UFC showing us this with baby music in the background lmao

At the time when he jumped in to stop it Roz looked done but then unfortunately looked OK a few seconds after, tricky one. Reminds me of when people were mad at him for Lawler VS Askren, but Lawler's arm legitimately went limp for a split second before the stoppage.

Yeah exactly. If I didn’t see Rozen pop up like that I would have thought he was totally gone as well. The melting down made it look like he was dying, but then he looked not so bad when he got back up.

Reactions: HCS
he didn't skip fights though on purpose, it was just the way it worked out...with guys unwilling to fight him, injuries, late cancellations etc. It is what it is. It wasn't some carefully planned one fight a year career path though.
No it was planned out

Back