• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 197: Holloway vs. Rodriguez - Official PBP Discussion: 1:00 p.m. ET/10:00 a.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
are we 100% day drinking can't be part of the treatment suite for the 'roni? I mean... seems to be all sorts of things people are taking...boozamahol could be what the body wants AND needs.

PM me if you find anything.
<mma4>
i love the logic. let me pitch that to my wife. lol

judge-judy-watch.gif

Did he legit buy it with his own money? Cause otherwise it's also your switch, lol.
lol, No he is seven. I would probably borrow to play mario party/smash with friends but he doesn't have the nintendo online. I feel like is still too young to need online gaming.

the 3 from my house that went to get tested. (wife and the 2 older kids) all positive.
mostly just migraines and my body feeling like mike chandlers face.
smell and taste now gone as well. i feel like i am past the worst of it, at least i hope so.
can breathe just fine thankfully

thanks sherbros!
Good to hear

Figured with the early start and @Jackonfire dillydallying with the PBP would be best to Send the Signal!

oh shit, dillydallying?! @Jackonfire thems fighting words. Also the words my wife will use to anger-motivate me if I'm running late. Don't fucking tell me I'm dillydallying!

just don't let you know who know... i'm out as well...
giphy.gif

Coffee and fights, been the theme lately with all these early cards, get the fuck in here and let's watch some violence!
<{1-69}>

I was having some issues with @helax in the Bakers Dozen thread. Had to be handled.:cool:

This is going to be one of those cards where the actual start time is 30 minutes later than the planned start time :(

Back