• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 197: Holloway vs. Rodriguez - Official PBP Discussion: 1:00 p.m. ET/10:00 a.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Card with not so much potential, really delivered tonite.

Well it is kind of their job to get you to come back next week. Or to buy the next ppv. What do you expect? Every main sport does the exact same thing.
Its not just promos they talk for like 15 minutes between fights

Card only available in Canada on Fight Pass. <mma3>Fucking TSN is probably showing Curling instead.

giphy.gif

Let's go Mr Handsome :cool:

Then they need to be more vocal herb should have been yelling STOP!

but he was too busy daydreaming
I agree. I think he just thought Ben was out when his leg buckled. Daydreaming is probably an apt description of the issue. He seemed to lack situational awareness that Ben wasn't out and was fighting back.

It's tough. I'd want to watch a replay. After the first shot wobbled him I think only 1-2 shots landed cleanly before the one that buckled his knees again. But Ben never looked out. I don't mind the stoppage but I get the argument to either stop it earlier or once you let it reach that point give the guy a couple seconds after the knees buckle to see if he's actually going out.

Why does Anik always have his hand on his headset

I want to see Yair's star rise, but I don't know how he's going to beat Max. Max is champ, in my eyes. He got robbed in the second Volk fight.

Back