• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 191: Brunson vs. Till - Official PBP Discussion: 2:00 p.m. ET/11:00 a.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol. Not sure where you get that from. Because I thought he won the Whittaker fight?

I like Till well enough. And this fight is far from over.

I like Till. He seems like a good dude but he's got big holes in his game and I vigorously disagree with your sentiment on the Whittaker fight. I would have a pint with him though.

"Till has great takedown defense" - lol, vs who? T Wood, who was out grappled by Wonderboy? I thought this may happen. They simply do not have access to top wrestling in the UK.

Till also can not counter strike off his rear foot or going back. So many KO shots are there when Derek just lunges in with his chin out and hands down. Needs to go study with Stipe for a day and learn how to strike in the rear like he did on Werdum.

Back