• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 177: Waterson vs. Hill - PBP Discussion: 5:00 pm ET/2:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why can't girls punch as hard in the fight as they do when they shadow box for the camera?

It's called the Saint Peter's cross, since Peter didn't think he was worthy to be crucified like Jesus.
For most people history only goes back 30 years. And the only thing they can remember is Jerry Springer and Metal music. Shiit I have friends that don't know about CCCP, Nelson Mandela, or Bob Dylan.

Like the Swastika, the Pentacle goes way back. before Columbine and Marilyn Manson. Just like the budists weren't nazis, the Moroccans aren't pagans. the five points symbolises the 5 pillars of islam.

and if you read all this crap you have less life than i do.

I did know that about St Peter actually. I was on a region kick way back when.

Ehv4FF7XYAIUnAG

One Till to rule them all!

giphy.gif

They need to stop with identity politics in MMA, many male fighters are fathers who go out there and lose brain cells to put food on their family's table, why don't they get promoted as such when she gets promoted as the future "mom champ"?

geesez, i forgot these chicks are in their mid 30s. but they still think they gonna fight for a title sometime in the future. ROFL

I don't get how they are both the same height and weight. Watterson is thicker.

Chick official behind waterson looks totally thicc and bangable.

Waterson with her hair done for a fight gives me Jet Li Once Upon a Time in China vibes...

china-jet-li-copy.jpg

Damn sexy.

If waterson can actually commit to her strikers she would be great

Carmouche currently losing in Belloltor, lol. This will end at the right time.

They need to stop with identity politics in MMA, many male fighters are fathers who go out there and lose brain cells to put food on their family's table, why don't they get promoted as such when she gets promoted as the future "mom champ"?
You have kids dude? It's more work for the mom, I promise you

Back