• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 173: Smith vs. Teixeira PBP Discussion: 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still watching Arlovski fight, pretty amazing considering it's 2020 and I first saw him back in 02 I think.

Damn 250 would be weak even as a Fight Night card.

He didn't have a heel hook grip on the foot though. Maybe the knee torque of a heel hook, but it was locked up as a footlock.
Yeah, my brother is telling me it was like a modified Achilles hold, not really a heel hook but the way Johnson's leg bent it kinda looked like it lol

Yep. It looks like it was an ankle lock but he reaped the knee (crossing over the leg with outside leg). That's why MJ's knee was getting twisted.

Still watching Arlovski fight, pretty amazing considering it's 2020 and I first saw him back in 02 I think.
It's hard to remember that his nose was normal looking at one point.

In. @Wadtucket @paynebringer @Miq @LiQuiD42 @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Clementine @BroRogan @BFoe

source.gif

this SiriusXM commercial is so fucking annoying i've seen it like 30 fuckin times tonight, fuck all this celebrity zoom shit.

I cant belive Im about to watch Arlovski fight

Interesting. Andrei with a new hairdo usually comes in fierce.

We might be in for a time machine fight here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back