• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 173: Smith vs. Teixeira PBP Discussion: 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So now Johnson comes out gassed for the next two rounds and loses a decision?

Pretty dominant round by MJ. I haven't seen him this firmly in control of a fight since his arrest.

beautiful work by michael johnson early

he’s on track to start folding and giving away the fight in about 4 minutes

I read the first sentence and knew you were waiting in the weeds with something. Lol

MJ is fighting his fight right now. Good round for him.

10-9 Johnson.

Man he's got Thiago frozen with his pressure. MJ looking sharp and Thiago looking like a punching bag.

Johnson has this in the bag.

But he also had the fight won against Emmett, got lazy and was KTFO.

ea95eea6e4e4b4baa9ed3ee5c8ce835d.gif
Don't forget the ciggy..

At first it seemed like the commentary was over reacting. Johnson was more active, but Moises was blocking EVERYTHING. Nothing was landing clean. In the last 2 or so minutes Johnson started to open things up and was landing some great body work.

unfortunately for Moises the best thing he landed the entire round was a strong early leg kick

I guess Sokodjou is probably up there too considering how highly regarded Lil Nog and especially Arona were in the start of 07. Beat Kaz Nakamura too. Then fought Machida and that was the end of the Sokodjou era.

edit, thought this was an edit to my earlier post. Someone remind me to smoke more weed.
Sokodjou era > Machida era

Johnson's ground game is SO fucking bad lol.

CLASSIC MJ. Looks great and then throws the fight completely as soon as he gets taken down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back