• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 172 Overeem vs. Harris: PBP Discussion - 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
It'd be interesting if Barboza pursued the TD. His gnp is ferocious in this fight.

Ige was having a better rd but those takedowns looked desperate and that body shot killed his chances of winning the 2nd
sure he was having a better round. Barboza just blocking for a while.

probably stole the round back though

Not familiar with that story lol, but it’s not as rare as you might think. Clutch Brewery has done it successfully in St Paul, all of their “founders” drink for free for life I believe, and Fairstate is a “beer co-op”. I’m sure there are more that I’m unaware of. Not my thing, but I get it

edit: $500 does seem damn steep though unless they’re getting the founder type treatment I mentioned above
IIRC it was some gimmick like you get $600 worth of drinks for $500. But of course the catch was you had to not only bet that their beer would be to your liking, but that they'd open period. Which they never did lol.

Super low degree of difficulty. I mean I assume at the very least that space still had the utilities. Might have even had the equipment.

Barboza is Only in this fight cause of His SIZE. He is getting worked skill wis e

How does Edson look like a natural FW? Was he ducking the division because of Aldo and friendhsip? Machida said he never went to MW because that was Anderson's weight class..

Great fight. Could be 1-1 or 2-0 Barboza.

Becoming a big fan of Ige.

Really shows how slow Dan Hooker is
Ige is a game opponent but Hooker is supposed to be a top 5 LW

Barboza needs to focus the body, it's compromised

Ige has quick hands. And keepin' in that photobooth. But, those body shots by Barboza!

Barboza is Only in this fight cause of His SIZE. He is getting worked skill wis e
tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back