UFC Fight Night 166: Blaydes vs. dos Santos - Weigh In 8 a.m. ET - No Ceremonial Weigh In

When i find out that there are no ceremonial weigh ins.

iu

iu

I'm no better, l like to see game faces...

Ngannou put him out with the quickness and Hunt had him on queer street. He's definitely chinny and JDS still has power.
Ngannou power is ridiculous. The punches he landed on Cain and JDS looked weak as fuck and both guys fell like nothing.
And Hunt also hits hard... when he lands.

JDS has a solid chin too. People doubt him but he is not being put out by everone.

Lets go JDS, always support JDS!!! I hope he can win, he actually has awesome TDD, its very rare for anyone to get him down and he has had tons of fights in UFC, his TDD is extremely good so it makes this fight interesting.

What can Chiesa possibly do to avoid being murked?

I got JDS and RDA via finish.

Ayeee I didn’t even know this card was happening lmao
<GinJuice>

Remove Conor/Cowboy and this card tonight is more stacked/exciting than UFC 246. I’m excited!

I don't think Blaydes chin is any better than current JDS.
you may be right! we should find out tonight.
JDS still has that big power and he can flatten anyone on his day. Even though he's not quite what he once was.

JDS vs Blaydes and RDA vs Chiesa are a very good main/co main for a fight night. The rest of the card is meh

The moment you're just reminded of the promise you made your girl for UFC 246 last week so she could have this weekend to dinner with her co-worker and her boyfriend who I have absolutely -0 in common with. F*king guy always taking pictures of food and posting them and talking about pajamas, what grown man still wears pajamas I don't care how fancy they are I ain't worn pj's since I was 7 I only wear the three B's boxers, briefs, or go buck.

giphy.gif

The moment you're just reminded of the promise you made your girl for UFC 246 last week so she could have this weekend to dinner with her co-worker and her boyfriend who I have absolutely -0 in common with. F*king guy always taking pictures of food and posting them and talking about pajamas, what grown man still wears pajamas I don't care how fancy they are I ain't worn pj's since I was 7 I only wear the three B's boxers, briefs, or go buck.

giphy.gif
iu

giphy.gif

what about sweatpants bruh

The moment my girl informs me her girlfriend just cancelled seems her poof boyfriend as been battling a bad cold all week ↓↓↓

giphy.gif

That is awesome

iu

wouldn't be the same with out you. you son of a bitch

tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back