• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 166: Blaydes vs. dos Santos - PBP Discussion - 5:00 pm ET/2:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Rocky music never fails to work me up :cool:

tumblr_miwjx6nvEh1qej4odo3_250.gif
giphy.gif

I don't often root against Americans, but this is one of the exceptions. I can't stand Chiesa. Never could.

I think Reyes can get this shit done.
i do too. Jones’ first legitimate loss at 215 feels like an inevitability at this point. feels like he’s been digressing. he’ll fall soon.

i also thought Santos won that fight.

Wins over Sanchez and the shadow of Condit.. (who nearly caught him in a sub)

tenor.gif

Oh man RDA needs to breathe life in his career

he's had losses but he's literally only lost to basically 3 of the top 5 WWs in the world right now. He's still had moments in all of them too.

<Oku03> Actually, I am not a bad hostess!!
Done it quite a few times :)
Yeah I know, I'm not surprised to hear that because you are creative and very organized.

@Sir Galahad will have the best wedding ever.

I love wedding foods because its all free wooo hooooo, free cake!!!!!!

Burp

cat-eats-cake-5.jpg

images

cat-eats-cake-2.jpg

I absolutely hate Chiesa. But these odds seem too lopsided.
Chiesa won fights at 155 more via size than anything else. at 170 he doenst have that much size advantage anymore. but RDA should probably be at 155 so maybe that size factor comes into play for this one.

Back