PBP UFC Fight Night 164: Blachowicz vs. Jacare PBP Discussion - 5:00 pm ET / 2:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought that was the only post you wouldn't give a like but you still did. You are so good at your job. @Wadtucket has been a slacker.
e1128af37e63bfe1bd42cdb4b681baa0_w200.gif

Wad rarely leaves his closet these days.
Clementine let's him out at about 1030p on fight night if demand is high enough.

Matters not whether you sing his praises or befoul his fair name. Speaketh his name and he shall appear.

@Wadtucket

Wow I know nothing about CRaig paul but it’s crazy that any ufc caliber guy would be that heavy an underdog to shogun at this point

Groundskeeper Willie wins in round 3 at +1500 odds

1493668127-MoneyNotesSmiley.gif-c200.gif

War Shogun and one last brutal old Pride victory!!!

Pizza is on it's way

giphy.gif

I just got burgers delivered, watching ATP Semi's right now. Hoping it ends quick so I can watch the UFC event uninterrupted, until BK starts. Obv GOAT Artem is the real main event tonight.

If shogun wins Imma celebrate by binge watching his old pride fc fights, especifically his 2005 gp run

I just got burgers delivered, watching ATP Semi's right now. Hoping it ends quick so I can watch the UFC event uninterrupted, until BK starts. Obv GOAT Artem is the real main event tonight.
Just devoured a whole fuckin pizza in 2 minutes. Feeling full af right now

giphy.gif

Skipping this one, it does nothing for me, even the main event really.

I am absolutely fucked from last night and too much eating, too - can see me in bed soon! Will read the PBP's in the morning - enjoy lads!

Back