PBP UFC Fight Night 164: Blachowicz vs. Jacare PBP Discussion - 5:00 pm ET / 2:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beating a man's face into a pulp until you gas while he holds his hands up and stands still on the fence is definitely enough for a 10-8 under new rules when that man only lands 7 sig strikes back. Hell, the first headkick Paul Craig threw very early on seemed to already hurt Shogun a bit
How can you act like that was a dominant round when we saw Krause v Moraes round 2 less than 2 hours earlier? That’s what domination looks like. That’s what a 10-8 looks like. Winning a round, with only one really impressive flurry, does not equal domination.

Can’t believe there were people in here saying jacare was up 3-0 lmao

I think they were mesmerized by Jacare holding Jan against the fence while doing next to nothing but a few foot stomps. I thought Jan was outlanding him even on the fence with kneels and short punches to the face. It definitely wasn't a good look for him though. He should have worked harder to turn it around or get off the fence since the ref didn't appear to want to break them up when nothing much was happening. Poor job reffing that.

Thanks mah man. Didn't realize there was still some shit to watch.

GOAT Artem. May u make us forget about this shite UFC event

<{JustBleed}>
There-Will-Be-Blood-960x1440.jpg

How can you act like that was a dominant round when we saw Krause v Moraes round 2 less than 2 hours earlier? That’s what domination looks like. That’s what a 10-8 looks like. Winning a round, with only one really impressive flurry, does not equal domination.
If there was a minute in round 1 where I thought Shogun seemed like he had a chance to win, I wouldn't consider it dominant. Paul Craig beat on him and controlled the fight the whole round, making it look like Shogun was going to inevitably be KOd (which I think would be true if he didn't chicken out on the feet.) All the announcers could even say for Shogun is one shot from him could turn it around because of his power, a puncher's chance

If there was a minute in round 1 where I thought Shogun seemed like he had a chance to win, I wouldn't consider it dominant. Paul Craig beat on him and controlled the fight the whole round, making it look like Shogun was going to inevitably be KOd (which I think would be true if he didn't chicken out on the feet.) All the announcers could even say for Shogun is one shot from him could turn it around because of his power, a puncher's chance
Winning every minute of a round =/= domination. There have been thousands of fights where somebody wins an entire round and it’s not a 10-8. Even ones with a good flurry or two and even a knock down. History does not back you on this.

Winning every minute of a round =/= domination. There have been thousands of fights where somebody wins an entire round and it’s not a 10-8. Even ones with a good flurry or two and even a knock down. History does not back you on this.
Not winning every minute, making it look like his opponent had no chance at winning for every minute. Anyway, we'll never agree on a round 1 score so whatever

well this fight has been.....underwhelming. Very very little excitement on any level.
I'm switching to BKFC.....
hell yes, Jason knight !!!! Love that dude, he's a real fighter.

Very happy Mississippi Mean got the W tonight. Very well done. Hope he made GOOD money.

We both did pretty well

So I noticed even tho you did me one better the Shogun fight was a wash, and I have no idea why I flipped the Ramos win to the Garagorri guy I had no win history with..? Sometimes I get too cute with my fight picking...

Back