• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 156: Shevchenko vs. Carmouche 2: PBP Discussion - 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT

Look at that chin. No way Chef Chenko is cracking that.

Obviously not clearly seeing as two judges and several others on here are disagreeing. It was a close fight, no robbery and if you think otherwise, you’re heavily biased.
yeah totally man. that's a great arguement. its right because the judges say so.

Carmouche winning 9 years ago means she is super-fucked.

Luque. I judge fights based on who came closer to ending the fight. Luque did. So, I gave him the split. It was a super close fight, for most of it.

Based off of the scoring criteria implemented by the commission? Lol

I was just jamming this banger on the drive back home minutes ago... :)

so there's no way Carmouche wins here, right? I didn't even know she was still a fighter.

B-Q4iagIIAAlnHh.jpg

detachable penis
The horse teeth are the only discernible difference

Main Event time.

Liz did beat Valentina, before, but it was after Valentina hadn't fought MMA for about 4 years.

Liz hasn't had a finish since 2013, where Valentina has had several, while also having tougher opponents than Liz, and also has gone 5 rounds.

Liz has only been beyond the 3rd in a losing effort to Marloes Coenen.

That said, Liz has always been game, is very strong, and has been working on her grappling a lot lately.

Here we go.

Back