UFC fight night 152 was the GOAT card I have ever seen

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Amazing. Never have I seen a card this good. The Main event was one of the best fights of the year, the co-main was a barn burner and the prelims and early prelims were just great.

Giving it a 9.7 out of 10. Never have I given a card this high of a score. Hieghest has been 9.2

Lolwutpear.jpg

I won't go as far as TS, but it was definitely a good card.

Definitely several quality fights and finishes and I think that was due in large part to the energy from the crowd.

It was a good night, but all time best?:eek: Oh well, to each his own. Glad you enjoyed it!:)

The prelims were great and watching Lee tap out was hilarious. Solid card

No one is detecting the sarcasm

Solid card but I think t.s in the moment -lol..... hey, human nature .

Great card, one of the best of the year, shows why MMA continues to grow.

I'm glad I'm not alone. Maybe not the best card, certainly in name value... But wow some incredible performances from top to bottom. I yelled several times in jubilance. Only fights I was upset with were Ian Heinsch, Felicia Spencer, and druggy vehical manslaughter Green.

INCREDIBLE breakout from that brazillian (Michael P?)... Very Jonny Walker-esque

Liiittle hyperbolic but yeah I think it was a very fun card. The main event was probably my 3rd favorite UFC fight this year. It was a beautiful display of modern day mma. Both guys mixed it up at range, in the pocket, got take downs, went for subs, got back up, clinch against the fence.

It was a good card... the best??? I think very far from it, but to each their own...

Back