PBP UFC Fight Night 152: dos Anjos vs. Lee PBP Discussion - 5:00 pm ET/2:00 pm PT

This is true, he was actually landing some good strikes in the 1st and 2nd rounds. He literally screwed himself over by going for so many takedowns and killed his gas tank.

Shooting that many takedowns is what prevented RDA from establishing a rhythm and piecing Lee up on the feet. It's why he survived for as long as he did and the only reason he was able to land those shots.

Shiiiiiitt.. now we'll get the "If Wilder trained MMA" threads all week

Poor Kevin Lee, destined to be a gatekeeper for the rest of his career.

We'll thats it, I'm out guys, enjoy the rest of your night, take care.

Mmmmmmmwwwwwaaahhhhh <3

You can't go to bed yet. We're going to get some late night snacks. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

tenor.gif

Really good card enjoy the rest of the night sherbros

Poor Kevin Lee, destined to be a gatekeeper for the rest of his career.
He fights like a D-1 wrestler... or chain-wrestler like Colby or Usman. He is neither. He is a bigger Aljamain with worse striking and he's a headcase. He made about a million excuses for losing all fight week. Easiest pick over 25, ever. Were those supposed to be TD attempts..? He hid between RDA's nuts literally half that fight.

Vincent Luque called out Ponzi for main event in Uruguay

Vincent Luque called out Ponzi for main event in Uruguay
Battle of the two most hated top fighters by management. Win gets either absolutely Nothing. Fuck that fight. Oh yeah, why does the UFC hate Luque so much? Neil Magny? At -500. Same opponent they gave Ponz. An absolutely worthless one. UFC hates Ponz and Luque equally. Luque runs his mouth and asks for money. But why Ponz? They're both Killers.

Battle of the two most hated top fighters by management. Win gets either absolutely Nothing. Fuck that fight. Oh yeah, why does the UFC hate Luque so much? Neil Magny? At -500. Same opponent they gave Ponz. An absolutely worthless one. UFC hates Ponz and Luque equally. Luque runs his mouth and asks for money. But why Ponz? They're both Killers.

Luque is young they want to preserve him

Luque is young they want to preserve him
False. I've seen him on the mic complaing or talking about money over 3 times. "About getting what he deserves." I highly criticized him months ago and told him to shut his mouth before he takes a famous scalp, and then ask for big fights when the fans know who the f you are. Take a pay cut until then ffs. Play the game. He didn't. Now he's getting fucked over. As bad as Ponz, and Luque is in his physical prime that's a load of bullshit. Being fed to no rank amazing badass MMA Lab Barbarena at home in Arizona was a big "Fuck You" to Luque. And he almost lost that fight... that sub came out of nowhere. That's what happens when you piss the UFC off and talk about money before you have fans or have beaten anyone.

My internet was glitching hard last night, so I wasn’t able to enjoy the commentary of you learned gentle people, but what a card!

He might get in. Who knows

My point wasn't really that he won't make it, it was more that it doesn't matter

UFC HOF doesn't really mean shit and the real fans know RDA is a great either way

True but it would be nice for a guy who did what he did how he did it, to make it in.

None. Had to give in and resub to ESPN+.
none of my streams showed the prelims, and just one of them showed the reg prelims and main card but with shitty quality

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back