UFC Fight Night 147 Till vs Masvidal - Who you got?

UFC Fight Night 147 London - Till vs Masvidal : Who gets the W?

• Darren Till

• Jorge Masvidal

• Leon Edwards

• Gunnar Nelson

• Volkan Oezdemir

• Dominick Reyes

• Nathaniel Wood

• Jose Alberto Quinonez

• Danny Roberts

• Claudio Henrique De Silva

• Jack Marshman

• John Phillips

• Arnold Allen

• Jordan Rinaldi

• Joe duffy

• Marc Diakiese

• Nicholae Negumereanu

• Saperbek Safarov

• Tom Breese

• Ian Heinisch

• Dan Ige

• Danny Henry

• Nad Narimani

• Mike Grundy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
One day to go - Make your picks & vote!

Who takes it at Fight Night 147 in London?

Going with:

* Gamebred
* Gunnar
* Volkan
* Wood
* De silva
* Phillips
* Allen
* Duffy
* Safarov
* Heinisch
* Ige
* Narimani

I’m all in on Mas.
I think Gunnar puts on a clinic.
Volkan by TKO.
Rooting for Joe Duffy.
And I’m supporting the 808 in Dan Ige
No other dogs in the fight.

What are/is Till’s real path(s) to victory? Brute strength? Mas has him outclassed in every category.

He's a better striker than Masvidal, so probably there.
I disagree. Mas has been hesitant in a couple of fights recently but his striking is more refined than Till’s. Till just has massive size in his advantage. No way Mas gets folded by Woodley. He loses but he doesn’t get stopped.

Edit: No idea why I thought Woodley KO’d till. He still dropped him and submitted him

He's a better striker than Masvidal, so probably there.
Na his arsenal is far more limited hes like a poormans mcgregor his counter left isnt going to be anything mas hasnt seen, mas fought daley when he was a smaller less mature fighter

I disagree. Mas has been hesitant in a couple of fights recently but his striking is more refined than Till’s. Till just has massive size in his advantage. No way Mas gets folded by Woodley. He loses but he doesn’t get stopped.

Edit: No idea why I thought Woodley KO’d till. He still dropped him and submitted him

Should be a good fight if they say what they are going to do and stand in the middle and strike.

Usually hate UK cards being from the UK I want to see some big names etc but this time, whilst there isn't huge names on the cards the actual match ups are more or less great. Could be a really good night of fights right from the early prelims.

Was the McCann vs Cachoeira fight canceled or why is it not included? For the main fights I'm picking Till, Nelson and Reyes. Sounds like a generally good card for a UK show.

Should be a good fight if they say what they are going to do and stand in the middle and strike.

Usually hate UK cards being from the UK I want to see some big names etc but this time, whilst there isn't huge names on the cards the actual match ups are more or less great. Could be a really good night of fights right from the early prelims.
I’m stoked for the earlier start time. I was spoiled living in Hawaii most of my life where the main card started at 4-5 pm. Now I’m back in the Midwest where it starts at 8-9

Masvidal has this habit of fighting his opponents fight. He stays at their pace and he doesn't adjust if that pace is losing him the fight. He's a notorious coaster, has the size advantage clearly, has a slight reach disadvantaged, he has the better over all game but in the stand up Till is better and more dangerous.

What are Masvidals paths to victory? It has to be wrestling and possibly putting a pace on Till that causes Till to gas.

Till just has to keep it standing in my opinion and keep the fight at his pace which going by past history Masvidal will allow him to do.

Till, Edwards, Reyes, Wood, not Danny Robets can't remember the other guys name, Grundy, meatball probably but could go either way, Breeze

I seriously

Seriously

Think Danny Roberts wins

Talk me down

Masvidal has this habit of fighting his opponents fight. He stays at their pace and he doesn't adjust if that pace is losing him the fight. He's a notorious coaster, has the size advantage clearly, has a slight reach disadvantaged, he has the better over all game but in the stand up Till is better and more dangerous.

What are Masvidals paths to victory? It has to be wrestling and possibly putting a pace on Till that causes Till to gas.

Till just has to keep it standing in my opinion and keep the fight at his pace which going by past history Masvidal will allow him to do.

Till, Edwards, Reyes, Wood, not Danny Robets can't remember the other guys name, Grundy, meatball probably but could go either way, Breeze
The fact that Mas doesn’t have to worry about getting outgrappled, in my opinion, will give him even more of an advantage striking. He has been known as a coaster but after the wonderboy fight he called himself out on it which is why I expect to see a better performance. Also till isn’t unorthodox like his last two opponents in Wonderboy with the karate stance and Maia who just wanted to drag him down. This is a great showcase opportunity for Mas if he just goes after it. Only time will tell but my Money’s on gamebred.

Please subscribe if you like the content, I would appreciate the support I will also do a bunch of whiskey reviews and mma/nba/videogames/gun topics and some cool items and food reviews.

Till to win.

Event will get less viewers than it should even though it's in UK, as there's a live UK Manchester United cup football match on freeview TV at the same time.

Hate to be that guy but don't give up your day job buddeh

Was the McCann vs Cachoeira fight canceled or why is it not included?

Sherdog only allows for 24 total choices on their polls, so unfortunately there wasn't enough choices to include them all.

you didnt ask but ill give it anyway because im your sherbro.

you need to do more than one take if it doesnt come out well. You literally said Jorge cant take Till down because Till has good enough take downs. You also said Um and ah like 42 times in the 39 seconds i watched.

You have to be more fluid and articulate. Dont be the guy talking about "he needs to leg kick him in the head".

not saying your pick is wrong though. He is however a very big favorite.

also keep the camera Eye level. we dont want to feel like we are on face time with you or something

Back