UFC Fight Night 137

Betting my whole $ on my betting account on the very first fight on Souza over Alex chambers. Alex chamber is tough but I just think she’s not on the level of Souza.

Betting my whole $ on my betting account on the very first fight on Souza over Alex chambers. Alex chamber is tough but I just think she’s not on the level of Souza.

Umm she's -1200. You are going to risk your entire BR on that? So you'll either be busto, or basically have the same amount as you do now. No offense, but that sounds like a horrible plan.

For those that don't have FS 2 (like me), they have this event starting after the Texas Tech- Oklahoma State football game.....3 hrs after kickoff lol. (for you non Americans - this game will likely be 4 hrs, 2 of the highest scoring pass happy teams there are)

For those that don't have FS 2 (like me), they have this event starting after the Texas Tech- Oklahoma State football game.....3 hrs after kickoff lol. (for you non Americans - this game will likely be 4 hrs, 2 of the highest scoring pass happy teams there are)
Those of us with cable/satellite tv may end up having to log into Fox Sports Go if that football game runs over.

Umm she's -1200. You are going to risk your entire BR on that? So you'll either be busto, or basically have the same amount as you do now. No offense, but that sounds like a horrible plan.
Na, I don’t have much on my betting account anyways. So might as well bet the whole shit right? I would’ve bet her to win by finish but I didn’t see a option to choose that at the time. She won her fight easily, so free $ to me. I was really that confident she was going to win.

Na, I don’t have much on my betting account anyways. So might as well bet the whole shit right? I would’ve bet her to win by finish but I didn’t see a option to choose that at the time. She won her fight easily, so free $ to me. I was really that confident she was going to win.
She really looked like a -1200 favourite, so in hindsight not a bad bet at all!

She really looked like a -1200 favourite, so in hindsight not a bad bet at all!
I know man. I was that confident she was going to win. I’ve watched her previous fights before. Her and chambers. So I knew the skill level of both fighters and was just really confident Souza was going to take the win.

I know man. I was that confident she was going to win. I’ve watched her previous fights before. Her and chambers. So I knew the skill level of both fighters and was just really confident Souza was going to take the win.
She was a lock.

Back