UFC Fight Night 135 - Hit me with your predictions

Spath

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
We’re finally getting some of that UFC action after like a few weeks!

Let’s get some predictions in here, ASAP. Whoever gets most fights right gets the rights to be called the unofficial, disputed Sherdogweight Nostra-champ of the world.

Maybe @LouisBolanos will even shoop you a new AV to go with the hard earned victory.

<DC-Champ>

I’ll start!

52393-1471891.png

Last edited:
I think Sullivan will be too much for Gall

52393-1469914.png

Here ya go.
The fight I'm most looking forward to is Yahya vs Price. I love to watch both guys, will be a great fight.
Also always love to watch Alcantara. Don't really care for the main-event, easy win for Vick.

Don’t know why my prediction didn’t include Figueiredo’s fight. I took him via decision.

Anyway, keep ’em coming or you won’t be getting that Nostra-belt!

Don't really care for the main-event, easy win for Vick.
Well, it’s going to be a war. No matter who gets it, I think the JBG will be pleased.

I’m going with Gaethje. Vick’s going to leave the octagon on a wheel chair as his legs die inside 3 rounds.

I also got Ellenberger who is a big underdog. I think he gets this one via KO and he’ll retire. Barberena is a piece of s#%t!

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I wanna see more tapology sheets up in this hoe.

@paynebringer share your picks, I'm interested to see yours.

I'm fairly certain I'm gonna get most of these right after extensively researching the fighters of this card. Certainly my fighter picks.

52393-1472038.png

I want Vick to lose but i feel like he's gonna KO Gaethje. Vick is just a poor mans Cerrone.

Nope! I officially release my picks in @Jackonfire PBP thread give you a sneek peek though...

374642-12751305.png

Sanchez is a shaky pick, and Krause too.
You're pretty spot-on otherwise, I think. I also got Vick in Round 3.
I think Sanchez is a bit underrated tbh. He was winning his last two fights up until he got caught in the 3rd round both times. That coupled with the fact that he know he's getting cut if he loses a 3rd in a row (adding extra motivation) and that this is a short notice fight for his Perez, I just think it's an easy bet.

I want Vick to lose but i feel like he's gonna KO Gaethje. Vick is just a poor mans Cerrone.
I feel like Vick will crumble when Gaethje lays it on him. Alvarez fought one of his best fights ever against Gaethje and toughed it out. Justin puts Vick through the same and Vick’s toast. He’s brown bread.

Sanchez is a shaky pick, and Krause too.
You're pretty spot-on otherwise, I think. I also got Vick in Round 3.

I say round 4 by then the multiple head shotz eaten by Justin will start to seep through the thick outer lining of his skull and start to effect the soft mushy brain tissue...

You guys holding the picks hostage or what? I may have to crown myself the Nostra-champ of the Sherworld if there aren’t too many participants.

<GinJuice>

Fights are getting closer!

I'm fairly certain I'm gonna get most of these right after extensively researching the fighters of this card. Certainly my fighter picks.

52393-1472038.png
Well done, my man!

I got the main event right, but you got everything else.

Hats off!

Back