PBP UFC Fight Night 135: Gaethje vs. Vick - PBP Discussion Thread - 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Brendan Fitzgerald on the mic ladies and gentlemen,starting it off right.James Vick isn't a big guy for the weight class,he's just tall.God,I can't stand this idiot.

Yeah first round finishes are cool but god damn don't kill me with some commercial shit I don't care about.

Luke lost his preemo poon.

8d935464155a9fa03c63608ecab22ab3.gif

He's going to come out guns blazing.
Now that is someone I can get behind!

I'm watching fucking football during a UFC event? the fuck is this?

Does Felder dye his beard ginger? Cause that contrast is weird

Probably not.I have 1st cousins in Ireland and my ancestors are from there.A lot of my family have red hair and I don't have a single one on my head,but I have a bunch in my facial hair.Idk,but i'm sure it's natural even though I know you're probably semi joking.

Would you guys consider Yahya's grappling in the same league as Maia, Werdum and Jacare?

Lol @ the American Handegg highlight package for Anders, as if anyone else in the world cares
I'd be more impressed if it was a proper sport like Football
or a breakdown of his greatest Chess tournament victories

Great idea UFC. Promote handegg. That will want to make people watch MMA.

Nice to see they are trying to promote Eryk Anders.
Not so nice this is boring as shit.

Birmingham Janitor. Sounds like a muscle shoals song.
Pauls beard is ginger af.

Anders got robbed in the Machida fight. The judges must've been busy looking for the crack pipe during the fight.

So, instead of making a big hype video of someone in main or co- main, UFC decides to make one for a guy fighting Tim Williams. They are really banking on Anders becoming something. Solid logic WME.

It's amazing to me that they appear incapable of pacing at least the Fight Pass prelims decently on a consistent basis.

Lol @ the American Handegg highlight package for Anders, as if anyone else in the world cares
I'd be more impressed if it was a proper sport like Football
or a breakdown of his greatest Chess tournament victories

Football shits all over soccer. More action in those 3 highlight play than a full game of soccer.

who the fuck is Tim Wiliams? Sounds like some baseball player from the 50's.

Would you guys consider Yahya's grappling in the same league as Maia, Werdum and Jacare?
i'd say those 3 are more well rounded and just a little better, he's not far off though.

i'm not really into grappling but i'm guessing all of them are more accomplished too?

Back